There are 233 users in the forums

5 reasons the giants will win the NFC this season

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hi 49ers fans. Giant fan here. Here's why I believe new will reign again this season
1. Eli manning. He is the best player in the league, enough said on that. He has 2 Super Bowl runs under his belt and is primed for a 3rd this season.
2. Offensive line: we average 332 across the line and are ready to dominate the LOS. Beaty Ossai baas Kiwanuka, brewer these guys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.
3. Ben mcadoo. A new offensive scheme and a new attitude. Players have already spoken out about the difference between gilbride and mcadoo. You will see a new offense in 2014
4. Speed speed speed. This is the fastest giants team in a while Stringfellow, Holliday, manningham, Pierre-Paul, Wilson Cruz. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a new and much needed dimension the g-men haven't had in a while. Speed
5. Time of possession. I think we can dominate the TOP battle. The more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field the fresher they will be in January.
I think we go 13-3 and beat the seahawks in the nfccg rather easily say?? 34-17?
Very funny. When you sober up, we can discuss reality.
kiwanuka plays D, cant take you seriously after that. bye.
LOL.
HahahahahahahaaahaajajaaajajajajjaahahaahhaahhahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahhahhhahhahhahahhhehehehehehhebebebejhehahhahajjajajajjajjajajjajajjajajajjJajhJahhHajjajJjJHahhaahhahhah
Eli Manning, the best player in the League? Seriously, you need to learn about football before you post here.
Well, to be fair, Eli Manning's 27 interceptions WAS #1 in the league among starters last season.
Hey, thanks for your post, NOW GO AWAY!
I agree. Eli Manning is quite possibly the greatest player in the NFL. I also believe I have a 12 inch penis.

I agree with OP.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Stopped reading after, Eli manning is the best player in the league....
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for Eli_23.
Yes the SF Giants will win the NL

Milestone post bi*ches!! BOOM!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Stopped reading after, Eli manning is the best player in the league....

I stopped at why I believe.
Share 49ersWebzone