LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Sam Bradford Is Done. Shaun Hill QB for 2014

Shop 49ers game tickets
They won't trade a 3rd or 4th for anyone in this division. They'd be best to wait it out and save the pick cause a 2nd string QB isn't going to take our division itd only give em a teens pick instead of a potential top 5
wait and watch.

between now and week 8, something will happen to Seattle that gives the Niners total control of the division.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Bradford has held the Rams back up to this point. I'll say this is not going to hurt the Rams chances of making the playoffs. He's an average quarterback at best.
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory

[quote=RishikeshA
:
Poor guy has had nothing but tough luck his entire career. Once a player sits for multiple years his window just about closes.

Are you serious? You want him to prosper!? If he was only good as Alex Smith they would be capable of winning the west.

This might be a blessing in disguise them and they get another top 10 pick

I hate to see any player injured and lose a year or more of a short career.
Feel bad for Bradford. 2nd tear, same knee, consecutive years. That's rough. Always thought he had the talent and smarts. Just not durable.
They should have made him restructure before this year. Sucks for him & the Rams
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Feel bad for Bradford. 2nd tear, same knee, consecutive years. That's rough. Always thought he had the talent and smarts. Just not durable.

This. Terrible luck, seems like a good guy, tons of talent, just hasn't been able to put it all together. I remember being so mad about the Rams drafting him, thought he was going to light scoreboards up.
Originally posted by AUniner:
I can see Fisher punching holes in the locker room.

Man that's s**t for Bradford. Will be tough coming back from a 2nd ACL.

I think he's done. No one will want to pay him again.

Since his draft year now, he's had 3 season ending injuries: Grade 3 shoulder injury, and two ACL tears.
Shaun Hill is still around, Didnt he back up Jeff Garcia?? LOL
Originally posted by DVDA:
Bradford has held the Rams back up to this point. I'll say this is not going to hurt the Rams chances of making the playoffs. He's an average quarterback at best.

So how would you describe Hill, then?

Hill or Bradford there a .500 team with either one at QB so it doesn't really matter.
7-9
damn I actually feel really bad for him
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
7-9

QFT
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by AUniner:
I can see Fisher punching holes in the locker room.

Man that's s**t for Bradford. Will be tough coming back from a 2nd ACL.

I think he's done. No one will want to pay him again.

Since his draft year now, he's had 3 season ending injuries: Grade 3 shoulder injury, and two ACL tears.

And he made $ 55 million over the life of his contract. Boo, fricking, hoo for Bradford. Perfect example of why the new rookie salary cap is in place.
Share 49ersWebzone