LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

Hard Knocks 2014 - Atlanta Falcons

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I wish I could see this.

I met three of their OL in February when they came out to visit Diego Garcia as part of Armed Forces Entertainment -- Garrett Reynolds, Mike Johnson, and Joe Hawley.

Coolest, nicest guys....very friendly and fun to be around. Reynolds is a bit of a joker like Staley. You might see that on this show.

He's Hacksaw Reynolds' nephew btw....I wiki'd these guys and noticed it in his page and he confirmed it to me. Said his uncle is a crazy dude, which I think most of us long time Niner fans know. I told him to say what's up.

It was weird thinking that a few months after the Bowman pick 6, at least one of these guys was on the field during that play.

EDIT: Just saw that Reynolds signed with the Lions. I remember hearing the three of them were set to hit free agency.

Thats awesome, and I think the Hawley guy is the one who took it upon himself to box up the rookie who was mouthing off.

Yeah, it was Hawley who initially got into it with rookie #45, then went back to his o line and said something to the effect of "can you believe this rookie is starting sh*t and talking so much sh*t". then the rookie got into it was some behemoth o line man who then beat the sh*t out of him.
To the rookies credit he said he would never back down from anyone and still wouldn't, but he should still know his place and he was being way to chippy.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I wish I could see this.

I met three of their OL in February when they came out to visit Diego Garcia as part of Armed Forces Entertainment -- Garrett Reynolds, Mike Johnson, and Joe Hawley.

Coolest, nicest guys....very friendly and fun to be around. Reynolds is a bit of a joker like Staley. You might see that on this show.

He's Hacksaw Reynolds' nephew btw....I wiki'd these guys and noticed it in his page and he confirmed it to me. Said his uncle is a crazy dude, which I think most of us long time Niner fans know. I told him to say what's up.

It was weird thinking that a few months after the Bowman pick 6, at least one of these guys was on the field during that play.

EDIT: Just saw that Reynolds signed with the Lions. I remember hearing the three of them were set to hit free agency.

Thats awesome, and I think the Hawley guy is the one who took it upon himself to box up the rookie who was mouthing off.

Yeah, it was Hawley who initially got into it with rookie #45, then went back to his o line and said something to the effect of "can you believe this rookie is starting sh*t and talking so much sh*t". then the rookie got into it was some behemoth o line man who then beat the sh*t out of him.
To the rookies credit he said he would never back down from anyone and still wouldn't, but he should still know his place and he was being way to chippy.

Yeah, that's crazy. Hard to believe guys like Hawley fit the football stereotype (besides the size) the way they act around regular people.
Seeing Roosevelt Nix get cut was sad.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Lol I had a buddy in college that wore Secret all the time, apparently it works just as good as any dude pit lube.

I loved seeing how "finesse" teams interpret being tough... its like the Singletary mentality and just ends in injuries.

If you have to try to act tough, then you're not tough

This. Coach is showing old clips of his team hustling in practice and compared it to practice last year in which they looked lazy.

Didn't know that translated into letting the players fight more. ATL coaches are trying to make their players poser tough-guys when they actually need to be working on their motors and will.

Kind of awkward when Tice was trying to whisper to the owner that he's going to make these guys tough. Blanch (owner) seemed like he was more interested in seeing it than hearing it.
Share 49ersWebzone