There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Looking Like a Draft Steal: Seantrel Henderson

Seantrel Henderson looked more than solid in his debut against the Giants. He lasted 'til the 7th round.

I really wanted him in the 5th / 6th / 7th, but at least the Niners don't have a huge need at tackle.
Mental midget who believed his own hype...talent is there but his head and desire have always been the question with him.
Really outperformed their 2nd round pick, Cyrus Kouandjio. Bills quietly have assembled a pretty decent O-line.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Really outperformed their 2nd round pick, Cyrus Kouandjio. Bills quietly have assembled a pretty decent O-line.

Now if they could only (1) get the QB performing better, (2) stop getting so many injuries & (3) not be the Buffalo Bills they might actually have a shot at winning a Super Bowl.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Now if they could only (1) get the QB performing better, (2) stop getting so many injuries & (3) not be the Buffalo Bills they might actually have a shot at winning a Super Bowl.

1 and 2 is possible, but 3 might be tricky. They could move to Toronto and become Canadian, but I'm not so sure that would be an upgrade.
Let's not forget they also crippled themselves by sending away (which was too much IMO) their 1st round pick for 2015.
That's going to have a big effect on this team come next year.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
henderson has all-pro talent. if he starts thinking straight, they have an all-time steal. mirroring defenders is nothing to him, and he's strong. hopefully, he doesn't go full-idiot too often.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Let's not forget they also crippled themselves by sending away (which was too much IMO) their 1st round pick for 2015.
That's going to have a big effect on this team come next year.

GOOD call!

Also, I hope the Biills really put a hurting on the Pats.