There are 263 users in the forums

ESPN Asks If Sammy Watkins Will Be a Bust After 1 Game

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Oh.

The sports-media equivalent of:

SEX! Now that I have your attention, can I interest you in changing your long-distance provider?

Yup, pretty much.

One of these days they'll have a headline like : "Jim Harbaugh fired..."

......"UP about the new season!!!! trollololol"

I like this one!

lol. ya that's the mothership for you. they are like a wanna be cnn/fox when it comes to doing/saying anything for ratings.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14m14 minutes ago

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins suffered a broken small bone in his foot & had a screw inserted, source said. Should be ready for training camp.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins suffered a broken small bone in his foot & had a screw inserted, source said. Should be ready for training camp.

I read some other tweet about this making it sound worse than it was. But their first round pick Shaq Lawson needs shoulder surgery and could be out until a month into regular season. On a different note someone reported Cory Coleman, the Browns #1 pick arrived to his first mini-camp out of shape. Only the f**king Browns.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

I read some other tweet about this making it sound worse than it was. But their first round pick Shaq Lawson needs shoulder surgery and could be out until a month into regular season. On a different note someone reported Cory Coleman, the Browns #1 pick arrived to his first mini-camp out of shape. Only the f**king Browns.

It's no uncommon for a rookie to show up to camp out of shape. They don't have much time to workout coming from the combine, pre draft visits, draft grind. He ran a fast paced offense at Baylor and never had issues with endurance or his shape. He will be okay.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
The #Bills have placed WR Sammy Watkins on Injured Reserve, putting him on the shelf for at least 8 weeks. They claimed Justin Hunter.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
The #Bills have placed WR Sammy Watkins on Injured Reserve, putting him on the shelf for at least 8 weeks. They claimed Justin Hunter.

ouch. ya saw Rex say it's not looking good at all.
bst
To think they could have just stayed out and drafted ODB
Share 49ersWebzone