RB Glenn Winston

Shop 49ers game tickets
Seems like a high character guy
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He tore an ACL, he'll fit right in.
  • Dodub
  • Veteran
Here's to hoping that Lattimore actually comes back from his injury. Also I have my fingers crossed that we bring back Hunter next season.
Originally posted by Dodub:
Here's to hoping that Lattimore actually comes back from his injury. Also I have my fingers crossed that we bring back Hunter next season.

I just don't see a happy ending with Lattimore.......good dude but his injuries were just too horrific.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yup. It would be different if Hunter still had years left on his deal. He would surely get claimed under those circumstances.

But he's a pending FA and coming off a serious injury. The chances he's claimed is slim, and even slimmer he signs an extension with another team. He will be a UFA in the off-season, and I think chances are good we bring him back on a 1-year, prove you're healthy, type of deal.

Meanwhile, this dude Winston has some talent but is an extreme headcase. Hopefully he's a little more mature now 5 years after those incidents. Might surprise in pre-season.

If he makes the team there's always the upside possibility that he pulls off a cleat and stabs one of the Seahawks with it.

lmao. I wouldn't even consider that to be assault. More like a public service.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

champions**t!

Holy shiiiiit lmao
Lattimore, Hyde and now Winston. Man our FO is determined to put a big back behind our line and do some punishment. We will find our beastmode ! Its all we have needed for a few years to push us over the top.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
not even camp fodder....
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Lattimore, Hyde and now Winston. Man our FO is determined to put a big back behind our line and do some punishment. We will find our beastmode ! Its all we have needed for a few years to push us over the top.

love gore but MarShawn Lynch woulda had A 3000 YARD season under our line. I hope we get us a BEAST!!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
If we were willing to sign a character risk we should've just signed Chris Rainey... that guy was really impressive the only year he played and was a huge PR/KR threat as well. He looked like everything we hoped Lamichael James would be.

what happened to rainey? he's such a great athlete. gotta be a bad seed, to not be playing when you're that talented.

Originally posted by xcfan:
what happened to rainey? he's such a great athlete. gotta be a bad seed, to not be playing when you're that talented.

Yup, must be a headcase. Colts cut him for violating team rules. Not the first time he's done it. When you burn your bridges with one team, you burn a few others at the same time. When teams call the Colts or Steelers and ask them about Rainey, they'll be brutally honest with them.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
No we want a solid player without any criminal baggage

So you dont want us to turn into the Raiders?
We're really killing it with RBs this year.
someone has to carry the ball a lot in training camp to rest our players. Good for him.
The dude tore an ACL in college. What else do you need to know?
Share 49ersWebzone