LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

RB Glenn Winston

Shop 49ers game tickets
He'll be cut and then signed by the Seahawks within 3 weeks...
Some of just like to complain. How many of you are really 49ers fans??? What are you going to do when we win the Super Bowl??? Complain about how we won or that we didn't win by enough. If he was going to get into trouble it would have been when no team drafted him. He stuck with it and now he's getting a chance to show if he can play. The man has had a tough life a lot of it self inflicted when he was younger. He's persevered so good for him let's see what he can do he will definitely get some reps. If he can't do it he will be cut. Good for him though for sticking with it through adversity a good story if he makes it.
Excuse me some of YOU just like to complain.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerz4Life:

No we want a solid player without any criminal baggage

If you are signed in look in the bottom right of your original post, there is an edit button. You don't have to make a new post to show an edit.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 4, 2014 at 6:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
If you are signed in look in the bottom right of your original post, there is an edit button. You don't have to make a new post to show an edit.

Ahh thank you sir!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
He'll be cut and then signed by the Seahawks within 3 weeks...

And interrogated immediately for information.
If we were willing to sign a character risk we should've just signed Chris Rainey... that guy was really impressive the only year he played and was a huge PR/KR threat as well. He looked like everything we hoped Lamichael James would be.

more proof that Lattimore isn't going to be ready....
Some of just like to complain. How many of you are really 49ers fans??? What are you going to do when we win the Super Bowl??? Complain about how we won or that we didn't win by enough. If he was going to get into trouble it would have been when no team drafted him. He stuck with it and now he's getting a chance to show if he can play. The man has had a tough life a lot of it self inflicted when he was younger. He's persevered so good for him let's see what he can do he will definitely get some reps. If he can't do it he will be cut. Good for him though for sticking with it through adversity a good story if he makes it.

Awesome copypasta material for sure!!!!!

"Are you aware that...."

Adam Schefter said the deal was 3 years
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:

i am sure he and smith were both brought only to get us through pre season. we do not want to burn out hyde esp if lattimore is not going to cut the mustard this year. if he is a problem child he is gone, pretty simple for me to see
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 48s
49ers signed RB Glenn Winston to 3-year deal. To make room on roster, SF has waived/injured RB Kendall Hunter. Gamble.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

No we want a solid player without any criminal baggage

those people probably already have jobs! so we are left to scrounge around for the leftovers. he is only here to take some hits and take some carries so we do not burn out hyde . they did sign a good character guy in smith last week but if the season began tomorrow, gire, hyde and i assume james will be our man backs, we also got hampton. again i am not counting on anything from lattimore till he actually sees some actual practice and playing time
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by CWin4949:

i am sure he and smith were both brought only to get us through pre season. we do not want to burn out hyde esp if lattimore is not going to cut the mustard this year. if he is a problem child he is gone, pretty simple for me to see

we said the same thing once about a guy named Lawrence Phillips...
Share 49ersWebzone