NFL Preseason Week 1 Game Discussion

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Marquis Gray
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Dri Archer already making an impact for the Steelers. I don't care if we had Hunter and James, I still wanted to get him.

if the whole point of the offseason was to make our offense better, more explosive...then why not get that type of player...and compete? We're going to lose Hunter or James next year anyway.

Huff also, ran a kickoff back yesterday with the Eagles
Originally posted by jimrat:
Marquis Gray

the FO tried to be too cute and not play him and hide him to sneak him on the PS....lololol

I swear Baalke and Jim think they can always outsmart these other teams. Teams are watching us like Hawks...paying attention to everything we do and how we do it.

edit- the Browns are using him how we used Delanie Walker.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 9, 2014 at 4:56 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dante Whitner
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Marquis Gray

the FO tried to be too cute and not play him and hide him to sneak him on the PS....lololol

I swear Baalke and Jim think they can always outsmart these other teams. Teams are watching us like Hawks...paying attention to everything we do and how we do it.

edit- the Browns are using him how we used Delanie Walker.

I was pumped when we got him after the draft and couldn't believe we kept Celek over him, lots of potential
why wasnt manziel starting?
Originally posted by defenderDX:

hasn't met the height requirements yet...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Got to prove yourself
[ Edited by jimrat on Aug 9, 2014 at 5:16 PM ]
Manziel is going to start the second preseason game...or at least that is what was reported from their Coach....then a decision is going to be made for game 3.

in the offseason, they made it seem like Hoyer was starter no matter what...but it seems that either Manziel has shown the coaches some dramatic improvement, or it was always in the plans to quickly get him on the field.
Dri Archer....BEWM!!

Watching the Cards game and John Brown is looking legit so far. He's been getting a lot of hype in training camp and looks like he can be a pretty good deep threat at WR.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Watching the Cards game and John Brown is looking legit so far. He's been getting a lot of hype in training camp and looks like he can be a pretty good deep threat at WR.

Was one of my favorite sleepers heading into the draft. Pleasantly surprised he went in the 3rd round, but bummed out the Cards got him.
Marquis Gray

Meh..I like this Carrier kid.
Johnny Football looks good

Also, Marlon Moore ftw lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Johnny Football looks good

Also, Marlon Moore ftw lol

they have Moore, Hawkins, Gray, Whitner, and may add more 9ers by the end of pre-season.
Share 49ersWebzone