There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most hated team in each state and continent

http://imgur.com/a/qIdt2

the best is hated
That's interesting......why does Australia have so much hate for us? Lol
That is hilarious. Must be doing something right.
lol nice. U.S. is the only country that matters here, so I guess you could say we're the most hated team in the world.
Originally posted by Tman:

We're probably the reason Okoye isn't playing rugby there.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol nice. U.S. is the only country that matters here, so I guess you could say we're the most hated team in the world.

Perhaps but Asia has about 1/3 of the world's population.
how the f**k are the ravens the most hated in europe? s**t makes no sense
Originally posted by Tman:

because of the 3 fans there, 2 hate us lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Perhaps but Asia has about 1/3 of the world's population.

Yeah, but how many of them follow NFL football? Maybe more than I think..I honestly don't know.
f**k Montana
I'm sure theres a large portion of Cali that hates the Broncos given the Raiders and Chargers play in the same division against the Broncos now
[ Edited by zaghawk on Aug 3, 2014 at 1:19 AM ]
THIS AMAZING!!!

You look at the Northwest vs California, it's like the Union vs the Confederacy!!!
This isn't accurate.
Cute graphics, but a Reddit poll? Please. Here's an actual scientific poll:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2014/01/poll_cowboys_arent_americas_team_but_are_countrys_least-favorite_team.html

The Cowboys finished tops as American's least favorite team with 23%, well ahead the second-most hated team in the U.S.: the Chicago Bears (13%) followed by the New England Patriots (9%), Denver Broncos (8%), Pittsburgh Steelers and Giants (5%).
Don't really agree with this. I live in Iowa and there are a ton of 49ers fans here. More than I ever found in my Packer rich, native Wisconsin. In the big picture it looks like people dislike winners.