LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Double headers on FOX and CBS

Shop 49ers game tickets
10 AM is just fine with me! Then 1 PM, and the evening game...time to mow the lawn and eat between...oh, wait...I don't have a lawn...I want another game!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
10 AM is just fine with me! Then 1 PM, and the evening game...time to mow the lawn and eat between...oh, wait...I don't have a lawn...I want another game!

10AM is the worst for me. Normally i just went to sleep from a long Saturday night of debauchery.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
10AM is the worst for me. Normally i just went to sleep from a long Saturday night of debauchery.

I'm usually up by six so waiting until ten is irritating! My back tells me when to get up...it's not a choice! Limits the debauchery though.
you're one of those guys who wants football on every day of the week, huh?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
you're one of those guys who wants football on every day of the week, huh?

Sure...and especially on February 29th.
Originally posted by lamontb:
redzone channel

This. I really don't want to sit and watch every single game. When the Niners are on the road we get our 3 games, and then redzone channels shows every single TD/score/important play as it happens. That's really all I want to see , anyway.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by lamontb:
redzone channel

This. I really don't want to sit and watch every single game. When the Niners are on the road we get our 3 games, and then redzone channels shows every single TD/score/important play as it happens. That's really all I want to see , anyway.

Agree with this, but would like to pick and choose which games I can watch. For instance, when NE plays NYG I would like to see that game over ARZ versus Tenn. If all games were televised you'd have that ability. But no, I couldn't sit all day and watch games...I usually multitask unless the niners are playing.

Edit: It is nice to have free games and if all were televised they's likely have to start charging. Too many advertizers needed.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jul 25, 2014 at 8:25 AM ]
the RZ channel wont do it for me, i watch a lot of other stuff then scoring
Share 49ersWebzone