There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

nfl players and life skills

Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Alvin Mack couldn't even read.

I went to a basketball college (Gonzaga), and there were a lot of them who had full-time tutors outside of class and heck even in class who went in their place to take all their notes and everything. I'm not surprised. Hell Ronny Turiaf was in one of my classes, and he went in every day, sat in the back, and passed out. He was going to the NBA though. While those who weren't going to make it, I did notice paid some attention in class.

perfect attendance!

outstanding!
If the economy totally tanked and everyone had to depend on life skills, a lot of professional athletes would be nothing more than court jesters. I am curious to see how many professional athletes have collrge degrees. Id bet that most of those who blow their cash on stupid stuff and end up broke after they retire never had a degree to fall back on.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Alvin Mack couldn't even read.

I went to a basketball college (Gonzaga), and there were a lot of them who had full-time tutors outside of class and heck even in class who went in their place to take all their notes and everything. I'm not surprised. Hell Ronny Turiaf was in one of my classes, and he went in every day, sat in the back, and passed out. He was going to the NBA though. While those who weren't going to make it, I did notice paid some attention in class.

perfect attendance!

outstanding!

lol. My bad, he wasn't there everyday. I should have wrote any day he actually did attend a class, he came into to take a nap. I think he even got up once and said "i don't know this s**t" and just left. Ahh Pro Athletes.