There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rating NFL franchise likability

Originally posted by JoeisGod:
Originally posted by T-9ers:
#28? Everyone always hatin' on us.

Back in the day there were web pages dedicated to hating on us. They called our team the San Francisco Fortywhiners. And us fans were known as the Whiners. Lame. I know.

Yeah that's always been such a stupid insult. Just because it rhymes. I'm sure we don't whine any more than any other fan base.
Whoever wrote this is a f**king moron. How are the Jets, Cowboys, and Raiders near the top of the list in likability? No one even goes to Raider games and who the f**k likes the weak ass Cowgirls and New York Jets? Those two garbage ass teams get so much attention from the media despite sucking ass so consistently.

Then the guy says that you can't like the Redskins because they have a racist nickname... Oh please, give me a break. Their name was created to honor a tribe that used red body paint. It's all about the context in the name. I guess the Cleveland Browns is racist too because some people can think that Browns is offensive, even though the name is after the owner. Stupid PC police.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Whoever wrote this is a f**king moron. How are the Jets, Cowboys, and Raiders near the top of the list in likability? No one even goes to Raider games and who the f**k likes the weak ass Cowgirls and New York Jets? Those two garbage ass teams get so much attention from the media despite sucking ass so consistently.

Then the guy says that you can't like the Redskins because they have a racist nickname... Oh please, give me a break. Their name was created to honor a tribe that used red body paint. It's all about the context in the name. I guess the Cleveland Browns is racist too because some people can think that Browns is offensive, even though the name is after the owner. Stupid PC police.

The funny thing is this ranking of likability is so subjective. So many things come into play...your age group, culture (some groups love confidence/cockiness, some like humility, some only love winners, some just love to root for the underdog). All in all...you're right this is a stupid list.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
The funny thing is this ranking of likability is so subjective. So many things come into play...your age group, culture (some groups love confidence/cockiness, some like humility, some only love winners, some just love to root for the underdog). All in all...you're right this is a stupid list.

It just seems like a list for a sake of a list. Training camp really needs to get here.
Why there's nothing scientific about this list at all
Originally posted by swayze:

He could have just went alphabetic order and it would have made just as much sense.

Back in the day there were web pages dedicated to hating on us. They called our team the San Francisco Fortywhiners. And us fans were known as the Whiners. Lame. I know.

Yeah that's always been such a stupid insult. Just because it rhymes. I'm sure we don't whine any more than any other fan base.

Always had to go to SoCal to spend my summers with my cousins when I was a kid, they were Rams fans. They were always hatin', saying Joe was a system QB, Niner fans sip wine and eat cheese before games, Niners were criminals, Joe was a cokehead, etc. Rams were always sorry though so I just laughed.

Always had to go to SoCal to spend my summers with my cousins when I was a kid, they were Rams fans. They were always hatin', saying Joe was a system QB, Niner fans sip wine and eat cheese before games, Niners were criminals, Joe was a cokehead, etc. Rams were always sorry though so I just laughed.
Lol same ol sorry ass Rams
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by swayze:

He could have just went alphabetic order and it would have made just as much sense.

"Here's a list of NFL franchises ranked by how secretly aroused I get by their mascot"
Why are we so unlikable? Like I know Colin had an incident earlier in the offseason but he has done nothing wrong. Harbaugh is the type of coach you would hate unless he coaches for your team (like carrol) so thats understandable. I understand Aldon with all the trouble he has gone through. But look at the rest of the team. Gore is one of the hardest working guys out there. Willis is probably the most humble player out there and the same goes for Bowman.

Oh well haters gonna hate

arent raiders actually going for the most hated team? I know Al davis wanted them to be like the villians of the NFL. Cowboys are "Americas Team" but thats a load of crap. And the jets are well... the jets.
If we win the 'ship this year, we would be 32. Lol
Not enough science in this thread. Let me break it down.

Most syllables.
This list is terrible. The Browns are the 4th most like-able?? The Browns own fans dont even like them!
The writer probably just went to his teams forum and looked what his fellow fans said about the league.