There are 228 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Clearly your forgetting half the posts on this board. Our fan base is no better in that regard, nor is any other teams. Every team in the league has a boat load of fans who are biased, delusional and cannot be reasoned with.

You are wrong, on this board you will find no shortage of objective football scientists who wish for nothing more than to empirically derive the true unifying formulae of the football multiverse.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Clearly your forgetting half the posts on this board. Our fan base is no better in that regard, nor is any other teams. Every team in the league has a boat load of fans who are biased, delusional and cannot be reasoned with.

You are wrong, on this board you will find no shortage of objective football scientists who wish for nothing more than to empirically derive the true unifying formulae of the football multiverse.

Take the god dammed funny shaped ball, move it down the filed and put it in the happy end place where points live. Whats with all this bending over and stopping and starting? And who are all the old guys dressed like zebras?
Apparently he is fighting the local media now as well. Poor Dick Sherman doesn't like the attention self proclaimed #1 CB in the league sometimes gets and is now crying that a newspaper made it easy for a few fans to get information they could have gotten for themselves free of charge.

Dick Sherman doesn't like the 12's? Shame shame on Dicky Sherman.

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/06/19/poll-does-the-local-press-deserve-a-snub-from-sherman/
[ Edited by WINiner on Jun 23, 2014 at 4:16 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
Apparently he is fighting the local media now as well. Poor Dick Sherman doesn't like the attention self proclaimed #1 CB in the league sometimes gets and is now crying that a newspaper made it easy for a few fans to get information they could have gotten for themselves free of charge.

Dick Sherman doesn't like the 12's? Shame shame on Dicky Sherman.

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/06/19/poll-does-the-local-press-deserve-a-snub-from-sherman/

haha he wanted the attention, now he has it. Enjoy his free fall into NFL obscurity boys. Enjoy.
The honorable Danger Russ Love Muscle teaches us

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Hermaphrodite
Originally posted by DeUh:
Let�s also not forget that Mr. Tough Guy Trent Williams still had his helmet on as he was confronting Sherman. Laughed my ass off as I saw that fat f**ker with that helmet try to fight him.

Man I couldn't agree more, the difference is that I'm not running around telling everyone who will listen how tough I am. My point is, people who talk a lot more likely than not will be called out. He was; and helmet/big guy scares me-or not, he decided not to back it up.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Richard Sherman is a b***h n***a

I love the internet.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gayest compton thug in the history of compton thugs.
No internet tough guys calling out professional football players like they are the true thugs is actually worse. But funny that you miss that.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
gayest compton thug in the history of compton thugs.

Disgrace to his city.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 3slaters:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Richard Sherman is a b***h n***a

I love the internet.

No one gives a s**t if you do or don't.
Apparently you do or you wouldn't of posted.
Originally posted by 3slaters:
No internet tough guys calling out professional football players like they are the true thugs is actually worse. But funny that you miss that.

We're talking smack on OUR forum about a hated division sports rival with a big mouth.

You are on here talking smack to a bunch of middle-aged, anonymous internet forum posters.

Now, tell me, who is the internet tough guy again?
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 24, 2014 at 1:13 PM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Disgrace to his city.

Bbbbbut he went to Stanford. He wants you to know that. You can't lose in life if you went there.
Share 49ersWebzone