LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
if this happens at niner mini camp, theres a new thread on .nut about how this team is coming apart at the seams. if it happens to the hawks we expect the "this happens to every team" stuff, actually not unlike your fan bases response to numerous suspensions. if something happens to your team some of us tend to over blow it, just like you guys do when something happens in ninerville. its got nothing to do fair weather fans and everything to do with being a homer who sees things through either red and gold glasses or neon green glasses.go look how many niner threads there are on the 1st page of .nuts nfl section, theres like 18 or 20.

I feel ya, however, trying to reason with a CAWK sucker fan is like telling someone, "we can land on the sun... we'll have to do it at night, doe"
silly bandwagon fans.
Originally posted by 12thfan:
Some of the posts in here are hilarious. Funniest thing is some of them are from posters who like to accuse Seahawks fans of being new.

If you think this isn't completely normal then you obviously haven't been around long or maybe your just a fair weather fan new to the happenings of training camps.

I'll agree to this with the excpetion that fights at TC are usually between 2 people

this one clearly is offense V defense which I haven't heard of or seen
which is why it became news

Welcome to football
Originally posted by LVJay:
I feel ya, however, trying to reason with a CAWK sucker fan is like telling someone, "we can land on the sun... we'll have to do it at night, doe"

lol, this is sad but true.
Some of the posts in here are hilarious. Funniest thing is some of them are from posters who like to accuse Seahawks fans of being new.

If you think this isn't completely normal then you obviously haven't been around long or maybe your just a fair weather fan new to the happenings of training camps.

This would be true except like every other post on this thread says something to the effect "this happens in almost every camp/practice "..Dick sherm is the reason why we find it funny, because he is the opposite of tough and watching him hold for 10 seconds before getting smacked in the head is funny.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 20, 2014 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by swayze:
Why wasn't Russell in on the fight

He was, but couldn't be seen because the camera could only focus on the players from the waist up.

lol Wilson was hanging from Shermans leg.

Jeff Van Gundy style lol

And before entering the fight he frowned and said "why, I oughtta!!" in a high pitched voice.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
silly bandwagon fans.

Having reference to "12", "12s" or "12thman" is a real dead giveaway for a new found fan. It's funny if you look all the names in the member area their join date is like 2013 or 2014, I wonder why that is
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 20, 2014 at 1:36 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:

This would be true except like every other post on this thread says something to the effect "this happens in almost every camp/practice "..Dick sherm is the reason why we find it funny, because he is the opposite of tough and watching him hold for 10 seconds before getting smacked in the head is funny.

This.
Originally posted by Niners816:

Dirk Sherminigan...
Remember when that Redskins lineman #71 punched him in the face, or when Steve Smith planted his head in the turf! Those were classic. I hate Dick Sherman. More guys should punch him in the face! I want to see Carlos Hyde truck him and leave tire tracks on his goofy face.

Roids will do that do you.
I don't think my hate for the hawks comes from the players, or what idiotic BS they do during games/offseason.
I think my hatred stems from their fans.

I prefer the fanbase of the early 2000 lakers to the current hawk ones.
And i grew up in sacramento
Sherman will face a substance abuse suspension within the next year or two. Only question is whether it will be for 4-games or 1-year. Book it.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Remember when that Redskins lineman #71 punched him in the face, or when Steve Smith planted his head in the turf! Those were classic. I hate Dick Sherman. More guys should punch him in the face! I want to see Carlos Hyde truck him and leave tire tracks on his goofy face.
Boone should've done....SOMETHING.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by LVJay:

lol, this is sad but true.

I wouldn't doubt if a few of them really think it's possible to do it at night
Share 49ersWebzone