There are 146 users in the forums

Drew Brees might be a tad bit overrated

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
And he's a little b***h.....

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

Hate the ref who made the call, but calling Drew Brees a B***h for it? Drew Brees is well liked around the nation. I'm surprised this is your thought process.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Maybe but he's top 5 in the league easy.

This. I don't put him in Brees or Rodgers territory. Either of guys can bury you, regardless of whether you're playing indoors or outdoors, f**k whoever the coach is, they are just straight assassins. Brees gets a major bump from playing so many games indoors but can't hang in less than ideal conditions.

Don't get me wrong, he's still a damn good QB and on-field leader, but shouldn't be mentioned with those two IMO.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

Hate the ref who made the call, but calling Drew Brees a B***h for it? Drew Brees is well liked around the nation. I'm surprised this is your thought process.

Because drew brees was looking for a flag right after the hit and stated post game that he knew it would be a penalty because it was "too hard."

Try to know what you are talking about regarding other teams if you want to question our poster's intelligence.

Drew Brees is indeed a b***h. But Sea fans don't see it that way i guess since they worship a b***h in Sherman.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

Because drew brees was looking for a flag right after the hit and stated post game that he knew it would be a penalty because it was "too hard."

Try to know what you are talking about regarding other teams if you want to question our poster's intelligence.

Drew Brees is indeed a b***h. But Sea fans don't see it that way i guess since they worship a b***h in Sherman.

Every player on the field always looks for a flag, it's pretty much in all sports. At least it's not World Cup. Like I said, I'm just surprised that the reasoning for why Drew Brees is a "b**ch" was the reason given above. Like I said Drew Brees is pretty universally liked by all fan bases in the NFL (well maybe not those in the same division). I'm sure if you were to even ask a large majority of Niner fans what they thought of Drew Brees, they'd probably say he's an excellent QB and good person. Here have a coke.

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

Every player on the field always looks for a flag, it's pretty much in all sports. At least it's not World Cup. Like I said, I'm just surprised that the reasoning for why Drew Brees is a "b**ch" was the reason given above. Like I said Drew Brees is pretty universally liked by all fan bases in the NFL (well maybe not those in the same division). I'm sure if you were to even ask a large majority of Niner fans what they thought of Drew Brees, they'd probably say he's an excellent QB and good person. Here have a coke.

Shrimpy QBs like Breed and Wilson should be banned from football. If the NFL is concerned about QB safety, they should impose some minimal physical requirements. Otherwise its unfair to the defense.

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

Shrimpy QBs like Breed and Wilson should be banned from football. If the NFL is concerned about QB safety, they should impose some minimal physical requirements. Otherwise its unfair to the defense.

So have the NFL make a rule that says "in order to play in the NFL you must be a minimum of 6' tall" to play this game. That just has lawsuit written all over it.

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

This. I wonder if Drew Brees will whine like a little b-tch again this year if the 49ers hit him hard. I loved Ray Lewis Calling him out for it after the SF-NO game.

Why would you hate that ref? He gave the Hawks home field advantage. Without him Hawks still don't have a SB.
Originally posted by WilliamDonovan:

Why would you hate that ref? He gave the Hawks home field advantage. Without him Hawks still don't have a SB.

I think CK's poor decision making had more to do with the Niners not winning their sixth title vs the ref who made that call in the NO-Niner game. Hell had even just turned the ball over only twice rather than three times in the final possessions, maybe the Niners are on their quest for seven. Hell maybe the ref, doesn't make that call in that NO game. The Hawks come into Candlestick a little better prepared and don't let Frank Gore get a 54 yard run to win the game by 2 points. The Hawks still get HFA and win the SB. Brace yourselves a new season is coming.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Jun 17, 2014 at 3:03 PM ]

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

Im pretty sure the fanbase would agree with the original assement, brees AND the aints are b***hes.0 f**ks are givin wtf a seacock fan is surprised at or feels who is "universally" liked by other fans 'round the league.If he wants to call the man a b***h, which he is,fine by us.Let us also tell him who to blame, if we decide to.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 17, 2014 at 4:19 PM ]

I think CK's poor decision making had more to do with the Niners not winning their sixth title vs the ref who made that call in the NO-Niner game. Hell had even just turned the ball over only twice rather than three times in the final possessions, maybe the Niners are on their quest for seven. Hell maybe the ref, doesn't make that call in that NO game. The Hawks come into Candlestick a little better prepared and don't let Frank Gore get a 54 yard run to win the game by 2 points. The Hawks still get HFA and win the SB. Brace yourselves a new season is coming.

Or maybe the ref gets the call right, and we win in san fran like we always do.

Your stories fun too, but not likely considering the hawks cant beat the 9ers without the 12th man.
Originally posted by WilliamDonovan:

Or maybe the ref gets the call right, and we win in san fran like we always do.

Your stories fun too, but not likely considering the hawks cant beat the 9ers without the 12th man.

They haven't beaten us at home in a long time and we don't need a cheesy loud stadium to do it. MY PREDICTION IS THAT these Searoaches will be gone from our forum after week 5. Boot it.

See the Ahmad Brooks hit

So have the NFL make a rule that says "in order to play in the NFL you must be a minimum of 6' tall" to play this game. That just has lawsuit written all over it.

If they really care about safety, get rid of little QBs who can't take hits. Lawsuits? Height discrimination??? lol only a Shehawk fan

lolol.
Share 49ersWebzone