LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

Beastmode could retire??

Shop 49ers game tickets
They should move Percy Harvin to RB
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
He won't retire. He's 28. He has some good years left. As far as the Seahawks success goes, as long as they have that Defense , they will be in every single game with or without Lynch.

Agreed, I don't believe he'll retire either, but there is a chance he may not have the same motivation if he feels he's not being paid.
he`ll play this year, but this is the 1st sign that tick tock he wont be around much longer. i dont care about the promise of turbin or michael. they wont sniff lynchs yearly numbers either by themselves or combined.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jun 13, 2014 at 9:39 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
he just wants more money
Originally posted by fropwns:
Respect him, but I want us to beat them with him.

this
no excuses
He won't retire. Just trying to add some suspense to the movie he's making about himself.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
He won't retire. Just trying to add some suspense to the movie he's making about himself.

this thread is gonna be in the movie
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Just saw on NFL Network he's 5th in pay at the RB position at $5 mill.

AP-$11.8m
Shady Mccoy-$7.7m
Forte-$6m
A.Foster-$5.8m

Fair pay or underpaid? Dont curr myself.Not my teams problem, we have our own guys seeking extensions currently.

Jeeezus. AP gets BAAAAANK.
all a ploy to get more money
Lets see him retire by next year and C.Michael breaks his legs

He won't retire. He's 28. He has some good years left. As far as the Seahawks success goes, as long as they have that Defense , they will be in every single game with or without Lynch.

If Barry Sanders can retire early (without a ring), anyone RB can imo.
[ Edited by kronik on Jun 13, 2014 at 12:38 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kronik:

If Barry Sanders can retire early (without a ring), anyone RB can imo.

Barry Sanders was 30 when he retired and Detroit had gone 19-29 over his last three years.
He just got a ring and has to face the NFC West hard hitting defenses 6 times a year plus the playoffs...Hmmmmmmmm

If these comments are even out there I'm sure he is debating walking away for sure. I can't see him not letting them know much sooner than the start of the big off-season programs, so I have to think we should all get an answer in the next few months before pre-season. Media probably blowing this up just like everything else though.
I don't think there's a story here, but it's nice to think about Seattle without Lynch. He's the heart and soul of that offense. They'd be lost without him.
He just wants the 'Hawks to show him some love (and $$). Much as he's meant to them, I'd say he gets it. That said, he may be feeling the years of hits, both those he's given out and those he's taken. It's why superstars like Jim Brown, Barry Sanders and others have quit in their primes.
Share 49ersWebzone