LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers: "Not much" separates the Packers from the 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It's really funny stuff, we're the first and last opponent Aar-hole has faced these past two years, he won't forget about us crushing his dreams of destroying us (for passing him up).

No, this is a bunch of b******t, last year they drafted that 'bad ass' running back, and they were supposed to "conquer" us with their new-found running dominance... and came up short. f**k the Packers.

Edit: Wow, just got back from the Packer fan forum, they're obsessed with us over there, lol, they have like a mega thread in their 'own' general discussion about our roster.

Kind of like us with the Seahawks

NFCW is divisional but NFCN? Cmon bro! You got a free ticket to a home playoff game every year playing DET MIN and CHI!
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Lol at the Roger's supporters on here.
I don't personally think Rogers is that great, Flynn's 6td game should attest to that.

Shoot this feels like more of a rivalry than Seattle

this statement is comical.

Shouldn't be, not saying that he isn't a good qb (the word "that" in front of great supports that )
Just that there are some posters on here acting like he is the best QB in the NFL right now

Yeah, it is comical, especially when you try to support it by mentioning Flynn having an out-of-body experience for a single game, vs a Lions team that had a below-avg defense and I believe was resting people since they already had a wildcard berth.

And who are these QB's clearly better than him?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I can picture "not much" as pretty accurate...

49ers (very much) >>>>>> Packers (not much)

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It's really funny stuff, we're the first and last opponent Aar-hole has faced these past two years, he won't forget about us crushing his dreams of destroying us (for passing him up).

No, this is a bunch of b******t, last year they drafted that 'bad ass' running back, and they were supposed to "conquer" us with their new-found running dominance... and came up short. f**k the Packers.

Edit: Wow, just got back from the Packer fan forum, they're obsessed with us over there, lol, they have like a mega thread in their 'own' general discussion about our roster.

Yeah, took a gander at their boards. Many pages on 49ers vs the CheeseHeads. Wow!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I wonder what his boyfriend thinks

It's a kind of sad that he feels he has to do this for the public.

I wonder how much Munn is getting paid.
We are in Rogers head!
Originally posted by BrianGO:

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

that lucky SOB! she's a FREAK!

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/olivia-munns-cell-got-hacked-to-nude-photos.250076819/page-2
Originally posted by RicetoYoung:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by lucky_49:
he's not really wrong
Yes he is really wrong

no he's not. people have to understand that in football, not MUCH separates our chance to win the SB than other playoff contenders. That doesn't mean we aren't way better. However, the NFL is unique in that in a 1 game playoff, it really is a 50/50 chance of winning. even if we have more talent, because both teams are great, all it takes is a few lucky bounces (the same thing as NOT MUCH). The fact that they have Rodgers will always keep them in the hunt and I believe they have a chance to beat us, as do the Saints & Seahawks in the NFC.

It's true. Packers arent' that far off. the last 2 games we've beaten them were by a combined 9 points. They were close games.

Yeah. I also find it funny when my fellow 49er fans keep claiming "Kap rapes the Packers" as the argument for why the Packers aren't close to us. Sure, he does a great job against them and is 3-0. However, we still barely beat them in the playoffs last season. Came down to a FG, and on top of that, Kap almost threw the game losing interception.

Don't know how anyone can claim that not much separates us. It is a fair claim to make by the starting QB of the opponent
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
that is easy for him to say that when his lineman are allowed to hold our guys allowing him to make a "miracle escape" that made joe buck and troy aikman spurt all over each other's breasts at the same time .. wow i have just blamed something on the refs .. well in that case it was deserved

Originally posted by RicetoYoung:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by lucky_49:
he's not really wrong
Yes he is really wrong

no he's not. people have to understand that in football, not MUCH separates our chance to win the SB than other playoff contenders. That doesn't mean we aren't way better. However, the NFL is unique in that in a 1 game playoff, it really is a 50/50 chance of winning. even if we have more talent, because both teams are great, all it takes is a few lucky bounces (the same thing as NOT MUCH). The fact that they have Rodgers will always keep them in the hunt and I believe they have a chance to beat us, as do the Saints & Seahawks in the NFC.

It's true. Packers arent' that far off. the last 2 games we've beaten them were by a combined 9 points. They were close games.

Yeah. I also find it funny when my fellow 49er fans keep claiming "Kap rapes the Packers" as the argument for why the Packers aren't close to us. Sure, he does a great job against them and is 3-0. However, we still barely beat them in the playoffs last season. Came down to a FG, and on top of that, Kap almost threw the game losing interception.

Don't know how anyone can claim that not much separates us. It is a fair claim to make by the starting QB of the opponent

It was close but we dominated the game early.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

that lucky SOB! she's a FREAK!

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/olivia-munns-cell-got-hacked-to-nude-photos.250076819/page-2

Other way around... Munn paid him to be straight for a hot minute. One minute is all it takes for this freaky babe. NOTE: you can't see his other hand/fingers, now can you?!!

BTW, Michael Sam will be keeping in touch with AR, believe dat sh!t

There's a whole lot separating us and that's just the truth. What do you think the final score would have been if that game was at the Stick (which it should have been but that's another story altogether)? People like to talk about that dropped pick, well, if we count that then we have to count the easy catches our guys dropped.

The Pack's biggest advantage that game was the below zero temperature (-14 with the wind chill). Catching a football in that kind of weather feels like catching a cinderblock under normal temps. Fact is, that was the Packers best shot at beating Kap and they blew it. He walked out there sleeveless and proved once again that their defense is terrible and overrated, although I do love Clay Matthews' commercials.

Bringing it back in, it remains to be seen if the Pack added enough on defense to make a deep run into the playoffs. I don't think they have but we'll find out soon enough.
[ Edited by baltien on Jun 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:

BTW, Michael Sam will be keeping in touch with AR, believe dat sh!t

LOL. Nice!
Share 49ersWebzone