LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers: "Not much" separates the Packers from the 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • JoRo
  • Veteran
Just for fun, I looked up career stats (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/)and this is what Rodgers ranked

1st - Passer Rating, Int %, A/YPA
2nd - N/YPA
3rd - YPA, Completion %
5th - YPG, TD %
Originally posted by JoRo:
Just for fun, I looked up career stats (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/)and this is what Rodgers ranked

2nd - N/YPA
3rd - YPA, Completion %
5th - YPG, TD %

Rodgers is out of this world good. Personally I feel fortunate to have a streak against a qb of his caliper. It's all sweet payback for the late 90s.
Originally posted by Niners816:

2nd - N/YPA
3rd - YPA, Completion %
5th - YPG, TD %

Rodgers is out of this world good. Personally I feel fortunate to have a streak against a qb of his caliper. It's all sweet payback for the late 90s.
favre owned young, kaep owns rodgers, time for them to learn to live with it
Originally posted by crabman82:

The mid to late 90s still kill me because they basically beat us with our system. That 95 game only pails in comparison to the 90 title game loss in my least favorite niner loss.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Niners816:

2nd - N/YPA
3rd - YPA, Completion %
5th - YPG, TD %

We can agree on this here.
I can't tell you how fun it is having Packer friends
Originally posted by verb1der:
LOL Kaep is a Packer killer, Rodgers knows it and he hates it.

As the playoffs showed the 9ers have their number. I was rooting on the 9ers that game and thats when I became a Kaep fan and my fellow Hawk friends agreed. Well the Candlestick game was when I started getting scared of his talent ceiling, but that frozen tundra playoff victory made me a believer. Your boy was like F**K THIS COLD!!! Rogers has to have that in the back of his mind. Kaep went into the Packers wheel house without long sleeves and dictated that game. Whenever my Packer co workers bring up Tates fail mary, I bring up Kaeps reincarnation of Jack Frost shoving it down thier throat.
Aaron Rodgers is superior to Colin Kaepernick.

49ers RB by committee is better.

The Packers HAD an elite Receiver/TE core but not any more.

...49ers defense > Packers Defense....

The only reason his remark holds weight is because he's so much better than Colin Kaepernick. Fact.
Plus, doesn't he have the scrambling ability to add to that arm and football brain? He is sumptin special.. Kap and Russ are too, but not there yet.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Aaron Rodgers is superior to Colin Kaepernick.

49ers RB by committee is better.

The Packers HAD an elite Receiver/TE core but not any more.

...49ers defense > Packers Defense....

The only reason his remark holds weight is because he's so much better than Colin Kaepernick. Fact.
Over the whole season I agree. 9ers vs. the Packers, Kolin played outstanding in his second year as a starter versus that team. Rogers is better, but Kaep is getting better and holds a 3-0 versus him.
Rodgers is great but he is getting shown up by us and Kap despite a summer dedicated to stopping him. Rodgers and the Pack can EAD!!! And Kap QBR ain't nothing to sneeze at either especially when he plays the Pack!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 12, 2014 at 2:23 PM ]

• Antix
  • Veteran
Not much separating us except our record against each other the last 4 games.
Originally posted by Antix:
Not much separating us except our record against each other the last 4 games.

Special teams, Linebackers, pretty much everywhere but the QB position that I can think of off the top of my head.
I will admit, I don't know the GB roster as well as I know ours
Originally posted by TWOooohSIX:
Originally posted by verb1der:
LOL Kaep is a Packer killer, Rodgers knows it and he hates it.

As the playoffs showed the 9ers have their number. I was rooting on the 9ers that game and thats when I became a Kaep fan and my fellow Hawk friends agreed. Well the Candlestick game was when I started getting scared of his talent ceiling, but that frozen tundra playoff victory made me a believer. Your boy was like F**K THIS COLD!!! Rogers has to have that in the back of his mind. Kaep went into the Packers wheel house without long sleeves and dictated that game. Whenever my Packer co workers bring up Tates fail mary, I bring up Kaeps reincarnation of Jack Frost shoving it down thier throat.

If Green Bay ever gets any traction at all on defense, look out. Maybe this Ha-ha character will help their atrocious secondary.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
If Green Bay ever gets any traction at all on defense, look out. Maybe this Ha-ha character will help their atrocious secondary.

Their defense collapsed when Rodgers got paid. lol
Share 49ersWebzone