There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aaron Rodgers: "Not much" separates the Packers from the 49ers

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-quarterback-reflects-on-last-season-status-as-teams-elder-statesman-b99289093z1-262793531.html

LOL
Can you quote the article? I can't view it.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Not much separates a Camry from a 911 Carerra. I mean they both have four wheels, a steering wheel and engine and at least two seats, right?
The thing is the Packers will always be right in the mix with Aaron at QB. Overall though, our team is quite a bit better.
he's not really wrong
Originally posted by lucky_49:
he's not really wrong

Aside from the Packers having no defense to speak of, yea I guess he's spot on.
Originally posted by baltien:
he's not really wrong

Aside from the Packers having no defense to speak of, yea I guess he's spot on.

lol
Kap> Rodgers
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Kap> Rodgers

lol keep telling yourself that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Rodgers is funny.
he's not really wrong
Yes he is really wrong
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
he's not really wrong
Yes he is really wrong

no he's not. people have to understand that in football, not MUCH separates our chance to win the SB than other playoff contenders. That doesn't mean we aren't way better. However, the NFL is unique in that in a 1 game playoff, it really is a 50/50 chance of winning. even if we have more talent, because both teams are great, all it takes is a few lucky bounces (the same thing as NOT MUCH). The fact that they have Rodgers will always keep them in the hunt and I believe they have a chance to beat us, as do the Saints & Seahawks in the NFC.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Well, they are a scary team. Them, Saints, Panthers and Seachickens can not be taken lightly. One bad bounce and Packers were playing the Panthers or Saints.