There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Injury/Suspension Tracker Thread

Jonathan Franklin drafted 2013 from UCLA by Packers has supposedly suffered a career-ending injury. Pretty sad.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Jonathan Franklin drafted 2013 from UCLA by Packers has supposedly suffered a career-ending injury. Pretty sad.

horrible to see. good luck to him
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Jonathan Franklin drafted 2013 from UCLA by Packers has supposedly suffered a career-ending injury. Pretty sad.

horrible to see. good luck to him

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
Dolphins Pro-Bowl C Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery today and is expected to miss at least three months, per ESPN sources.


Richard Sherman's pride was damaged during a scuffle in OTA's last week.
He is expected to miss 2-3 weeks
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Richard Sherman's pride was damaged during a scuffle in OTA's last week.
He is expected to miss 2-3 weeks

incorrect....but he is boycotting the local seattle media for publishing his address

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/06/19/poll-does-the-local-press-deserve-a-snub-from-sherman/
Originally posted by crabman82:
incorrect....


[ Edited by Quest4six on Jun 23, 2014 at 4:43 PM ]
Lane Johnson suspended for PED's for 4 games
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,910
Kevin Connors ‏@kevconnorsespn

According to our @AdamSchefter it's a torn ACL for #KikoAlonso. Expected to miss season. The worst. #Bills #BillsMafia
Originally posted by Jcool:
Kevin Connors ‏@kevconnorsespn

According to our @AdamSchefter it's a torn ACL for #KikoAlonso. Expected to miss season. The worst. #Bills #BillsMafia

Daaamn...that's a tough break. Some teams have no luck whatsoever. The Bills are one of those teams.
Bummer for Kiko and the Bills.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,910
Bleacher Report NFL ‏@BR_NFL

The NFL has suspended Colts WR LaVon Brazill one year for violating the substance abuse policy. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2118977-lavon-brazill-suspended-1-year-latest-details-and-reaction?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bleacher Report NFL ‏@BR_NFL

The NFL has suspended Colts WR LaVon Brazill one year for violating the substance abuse policy. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2118977-lavon-brazill-suspended-1-year-latest-details-and-reaction?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

Damn..it's almost comical how these guys choose weed over their livelihood.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,960
Dolphins Dion Jordan suspended four games for PED Violation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000363402/article/dion-jordan-suspended-four-games-for-ped-violation
idiots

*Original Post updated