There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Seahawks Thread (aka Will Seattle be Dethroned, etc. etc.)

I'm not going lie, it's been a tough summer listening to Seahawks fans run their mouths like they're the greatest thing ever. I can't ever recall a fan base that is so disrespectful and arrogant just because they finally won a championship.

With that said, do you think Seattle will repeat as Champions? I know they lost 9-10 players this offseason, but I'm not sure if they've lost enough for me to be confident they won't win it again. What does the Webzone think?
They shouldn't have won it last year. They just had the lucky bounces in Seattle.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
They shouldn't have won it last year. They just had the lucky bounces in Seattle.

I agree with this too. They should've lost to the Rams, Bucs and Texans, yet they always found ways to pull wins out of their @ss.
Of course they can be dethroned.
Yes, the Seahawks can be dethroned, it's up to the 49ers to do it. Along with the 49ers, they have as good a shot as any team in the league to win SB XLIX. I could very well be wrong, but I don't see a SB hangover for them this year. Which doesn't mean that they won't fall short while the 49ers are getting it done.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Taking too many PED's will eventually rot your body, it's only a matter of time for that to happen. Look at Shawn Merriman, he couldn't heal properly after taking all those PED's. I think his career was cut short in my opinion by at least 5 years.
No way Seattle is going to win it every single year from now on, it's over guys.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
stupid question...in this day and age when it's "every given sunday" any team can win or lose at any time. When the playoffs come around, a wild card team (like the ravens) can go in and just win it all against the heavily favored broncos, 49ers, patriots, etc...

Seattle is no different, they have a strong team but so do we and there's still the Saints, Panthers, Packers to battle
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:
No way Seattle is going to win it every single year from now on, it's over guys.

lol
I've never witnessed a fan base become SO cocky after winning one time until now.

Seahawk fans are truly the worst.
Originally posted by jrg:
I've never witnessed a fan base become SO cocky after winning one time until now.

They are the worst.
I thought that they troll only our website... Turns out they are pretty much everywhere now that the bandwagon fans have hopped on.

They will be dethorned,
Honestly I don't think they improved from last year at all, in fact I would be willing to bet last years team is better than what they have going on now.
Plus some offensive coordinator is out there as we speak studying the "legion of boom" and how to beat it.
All it takes is one good technique, and Seattle will crumble
If defenses stay disciplined, Seattle is in no way special on offense. Their line is garbage. Okung is great, when healthy, and their Center is tough and a good technician. Other than that, they get sub-standard lineman, and get by with a zone scheme and a nimble QB. Houston had him completely bottled up, and they abused him for an entire half, because they kept lane integrity, collapsed the pocket, and eliminated his escape and chuck sandlot style. In the second half, they lost their minds and blitzed , giving up containment and lane integrity, and that midget tore them apart. DC shoulda been fired in the booth.
We should make an offical "How to beat the Seahawks/The beginning of the end for the Turds up north"
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

they take after their players and coach
Originally posted by luv49rs:

they take after their players and coach

Luv, that's the meanest thing I've ever seen you post here. Proud of you!