LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 133 users in the forums

can we recover?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can we recover with Jed in charge? He made a great call in the aspect of getting harbaugh and,in my opinion a horrible call siding with baalke against him. I've actually met Jed in 2011 and he came off genuinely pumped up about the team (we were about to woop Pittsburgh that night) I think Jed can be a great owner and this season is a terrible lesson, at least that's my hope. What do you fine people think?
No
Yes
Can we? Yes. Will he do the right things to make it happen?? Jury is out on that.
Depends on if these clowns in the FO hire the right people and keep them.
As long as the same regime stays intact, its a BIG F A T Hell Nah
I'm not so sure Jed even knows all the rules of football. He has never played.
Well, he was in charge while we had a 3 season run as contenders every year
Originally posted by teylo31:

Ya, and then he f**ked all that up due to his childish ego.

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by teylo31:

Ya, and then he f**ked all that up due to his childish ego.

f**king up a good thing cancels out a good thing .... Plus some, since it takes some stupidity to not realize your back up plan is a disaster
no /thread
maybe

hopefully the scion sees that the Bay Area has 2! World Class sports franchises - sees how they are run, emulates.

getting rid of a rat is a step in the right direction. (albeit a rat that plows a directed road)

Until the head is straight this organization will remain a joke.
We need to keep putting pressure on them. A lot of people hate Kawakami, but all his negative press is helping put pressure on the Yorks. This will not get better until they get a real football guy in there to run things, a la John Elway with the Denver Broncos.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
We need to keep putting pressure on them. A lot of people hate Kawakami, but all his negative press is helping put pressure on the Yorks. This will not get better until they get a real football guy in there to run things, a la John Elway with the Denver Broncos.

I dont understand why so many people keep referencing john elway when he did the exact same thing as jed but luckily just with better results so far
Share 49ersWebzone