There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Alex Smith/Kansas City Thread

Originally posted by Jakemall:
This thread is to discuss all things related to the Alex Smith. Feel free to talk about past performances, future performances or any AS related news.

This is a Kidash98 sanctioned thread. I'm sure some mod is going to follow this up with some sort of "stay on topic and post at your own risk" type of warning.

ADDITION: Feel free to talk about the guy in here and here alone (PLEASE!!!!!) Feel free to debate the guy, but PLEASE JUST DO IT IN THIS THREAD! Anyone who comes in here to incite nor add to the topic, please be forewarned that warnings will be handed out! With that being said, ANYONE WHO BRINGS UP ALEX SMITH IN ANY 49ERS RELATED THREAD WILL BE WARNED AS WELL.

It's a two way street, yo!

I predict three bannings are coming.
What happened to my thread? LOL

too much Glory for the Zone to contain.

It is extremely important we remain current on this topic.

As far as Alex, sign heeem already!
reports out of the Chiefs OTAs are that Smith is looking real good
they like alot an UDFA named Albert Wilson from Georgia State, a guy with plenty of speed and as I recall he was brought in by Niners for a vist

AJ Jenkins tweaked a hammy

I am wondering if Chiefs might be waiting to clear cap space (cutting or trading the DB Brandon Flowers????) to finalize a new deal for Smith--the other guy they have/want to extend is Justin houston, who hasnt been at the OTAs
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I predict three bannings are coming.

Dis fo sho

I do wish this forum would simply lock old controversial threads rather than remove them.
Originally posted by captveg:

I do wish this forum would simply lock old controversial threads rather than remove them.

So much of this. Sometimes there are gems of info available and they're forever gone.

But this isn't new.

There isn't a server big enough
What's the over/under on Alex's next contract? 18 mil?
Originally posted by Overkill:

I still think 14-17 range.
I don't think the money is the hangup so much as the respect the money represents at this point in his career after the last 40 games he's started.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

There isn't a server big enough

Hey, dont come in here making sense my man. lol
Originally posted by Overkill:

I still think 14-17 range.

I think that it is hard to say. I could see him agreeing to a deal that is cap friendly, allows the team to sign other players, and looks larger on paper than it really is.