There are 248 users in the forums

2nd Favriote Team?

Shop 49ers game tickets
49ers, 49ers, 49ers, 49ers, 49ers. because i spit hot fire
F*****K THE COWGIRSL. F******K THYE RADIERS
The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Only redeeming quality about the Cowboys.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Only redeeming quality about the Cowboys.

True
Alex and the Chiefs.
team griswold
I like the old Charger uniforms.

Not a 2nd favorite - the Crimson Tide?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
WTF is a 2nd team

It's a team you don't like as much as your favorite team, but find yourself cheering for them once and a while. I like the Jaguars. Mark Brunnell always reminded me of Steve young and I loved their uniforms. I had no problem with the 49ers thrashing Jacksonville last year, but I find myself watching them occasionally.

Originally posted by Niners99:

Theres a difference between having "another" favorite team, and having a non rival team you like to see do well.Ive been a 49er diehard since I was young, but I also lived in KC for a few years growing up, so I like to see the Chiefs do well as long as they arent playing the Niners. IMO its ok if its a non-rival AFC team, and you dont invest any time into seriously following them.

Agreed.
[ Edited by RicetoYoung on Jun 28, 2014 at 1:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Psinex:
Alex and the Chiefs.

Never cared about the Cheifs, but now that Smith is on the the team, I cheer for him to do well.

What's a second favorite team for? This isn't baseball.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I enjoy watching the Chiefs now.. not sure if I'd call them 2nd favorite. But considering they play against the Raiders and Broncos its an easy team to cheer for.
like i said before if they aint wearing the Red,White&Gold then there the ENEMY
I had 2 teams for perhaps less than a decade. Moving to Calif as a teen and was talked out of continuing to root for my Lions, by my Dad (changing allegiance is a rarity these days ).

Darly Lamonica's team or John Brodie's ... slight lean towards Brodies ...then Stabler hit the scene ... lean Raiders (Niners QB was is disarray for years) ... until they talked about leaving and Niners were keeping Montana on the bench with Steve DeBerg ....

When Montana started ... I no longer was on the fence. Too many Raider "friends" bashed Niners after SB I. I was done with Raiders permanently.

Never had a second team since. Dislike Raiders and Lions plenty and now Chiefs with many bashing Kap.
[ Edited by OldJoe on Jun 30, 2014 at 2:04 PM ]
Even if favriote.
Share 49ersWebzone