There are 197 users in the forums

Earl Thomas to return punts for Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Any headhunters on the Packers special teams?

Hmmmm, dunno 'bout ST but.....

He tackled him out of bounds and...by the neck. NO FLAG.
Originally posted by tondiman:

i'm 99% sure there was a flag on that play
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Had there not been a flag I voting for a recall on that Brees decision that cost us the division and home field in the NFCCG
Originally posted by frenchmov:
I could sweae the flags were for the little scuffle that happened after and not the actual tackle. I could be wrong though.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Sep 2, 2014 at 6:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I could sweae the flags were for the little scuffle that happened after and not the actual tackle. I could be wrong though.

It's clearly by the shoulder/chest and yes, the hit was flagged for unnecessary roughness, late hit out of bounds.
Originally posted by Igotta:
It's clearly by the shoulder/chest and yes, the hit was flagged for unnecessary roughness, late hit out of bounds.

Also, we got the better of that deal. After the refs threw offsetting flags they gave us another shot at third down, the down we used to score a touchdown.
Thanks Pete for putting your best player on the suicide squad. They must be saving Harvin for the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Thanks Pete for putting your best player on the suicide squad. They must be saving Harvin for the Super Bowl.

So, is this really true? Are the Seahawks having Earl Thomas return punts? I'll have to see that to believe that because that's really living dangerously. Thomas is what makes that secondary click and he's the fastest guy in the secondary.
XFL punt return rules may apply...
I still have the image of seahawks obliterating KW who was sitting on the turf clear in my mind
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Any headhunters on the Packers special teams?

Hmmmm, dunno 'bout ST but.....

His impotent rage coming out after Kap ran for 1000 yards on him.

Lol well i guess that experiment is over with that botched return for a TD??
I'll be damned they really out out Thomas out there. I admit I didn't believe it would happen.

I mean, he's terrible at it, but you gotta give him props for trying his hand.
Originally posted by baltien:
I'll be damned they really out out Thomas out there. I admit I didn't believe it would happen.

I think ET has too much ego, seemed like he wanted to run it every play and I'm pretty sure we all saw what happened. As a hawk fan, give it to Baldwin or Richardson. I'm still not a fan of ET Punt Returning
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by baltien:

I think ET has too much ego, seemed like he wanted to run it every play and I'm pretty sure we all saw what happened. As a hawk fan, give it to Baldwin or Richardson. I'm still not a fan of ET Punt Returning

It was pretty much the only part of the game I enjoyed watching
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
saw that coming. they need to replace him. might hurt the feels, but that could really come back to bite them in the ass. Especially if Thomas gets hurt.
Share 49ersWebzone