There are 166 users in the forums

The Arizona Cardinals are going to win the NFC West in 2014?

Shop 49ers game tickets
The cards have a nice defense, though is has taken a major hit up the middle this offseason. They have one of the best WR's in the game, and a pretty nice #2 WR as well. Beyond that their offense kinda sucks. I don't like what they have going on at RB. I think Palmer is simply ok. I do not think they have spent near enough on their oline, even considering their FA signings. I think AZ takes a step back this year and ends up 8-8.
[ Edited by WINiner on Jun 1, 2014 at 11:55 AM ]
Carson Palmer going to be throwing lots of INTs this year. He'll be playing catch up all year coz the NFC West is going to run it down their throats. The back end of their schedule is really freaking tough too. RIP Tards

5-11.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
10 wins last season. Their defense is lights out and got better in the offseason. And their offense -- wait now -- Palmer and Fitzy are stating that they're "light years" ahead of where they were last year. Everything is clicking now for them apparently.

And you gotta respect that Bruce Arians...scary team.

I think the NFL and NFCW fans will under rate the Cards and Rams this season at their own peril.

This might be the toughest division EVER.

The defenses are mighty. The offenses all produce. It's sick.

By mid-season, the NFCW matchups might be the most talked about games on every NFL show.
I don't think the Cards will do much in terms of offense. Their main goto play last season was the deep ball. As always, pressure Palmer and he will choke.
the cards can still eat s**t until proven otherwise, this is the niners division for the foreseeable future. no seahawks, no rams and no cardinals will get in our way
Originally posted by AUniner:
Carson Palmer going to be throwing lots of INTs this year. He'll be playing catch up all year coz the NFC West is going to run it down their throats. The back end of their schedule is really freaking tough too. RIP Tards

5-11.

But per Bruce Arians and Fitzy everything's clicking now with the newly installed offense from last year. Per Arians, the difference is "night and day". I guess you take this with a grain of salt. Harbawz saying the same thing about Kap.

Anyway, yes, brutal division, the division might beat up each other up so bad that the playoff participants might be running on fumes clearing the way for some upstart to win the NFC.
Adderall Shermans' twitter battle with Patrick Peterson just inspired the Cardinals to whup that ass .Expect some fines stemming from on the field ruckus.

It can only help us.
Cards aren't just in a tough division. They have the two best teams in the NFL with them. 4 visits. And Rams aren't cake.

I think the Rams, Cards and Niners have improved their teams. Seattle not so much. Niners have (redshirts plus twice as many top 100 draft picks as most teams).

I don't see them challenging seriously in the division, but see them beating some division leading teams and overall garner significant respect in the NFL.

And like mentioned here I think the biggest difference is in QB play. Niners went 4-0 against these teams. I think Niners will be lucky to be 3-1 this year against Rams/Cards.
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Cards aren't just in a tough division. They have the two best teams in the NFL with them. 4 visits. And Rams aren't cake.

I think the Rams, Cards and Niners have improved their teams. Seattle not so much. Niners have (redshirts plus twice as many top 100 draft picks as most teams).

I don't see them challenging seriously in the division, but see them beating some division leading teams and overall garner significant respect in the NFL.

And like mentioned here I think the biggest difference is in QB play. Niners went 4-0 against these teams. I think Niners will be lucky to be 3-1 this year against Rams/Cards.

Rams big question marks are secondary and WR. The WRs will probably do well. Lots of potential. If they can patch up the secondary, they will be battling with niners and hawks for 1st. Seriously.

The run game emerged last season and the addition of Robinson on the O line is huge.

Their pass rush was second to none and then they added Donald. That's just deadly. Already having the most sacks over the last two seasons and having Donald to fall to them will be a game changer IMHO.

Bradford's recovery from surgery is looking great and he's back in OTAs.

If ever the Rams were in a position to shock the NFL again, this is it.
I don't think anyone is giving the rams enough credit. Don't be surprised if they screw it up for everyone else in the NFC west this year.

The Rams will continue to be a joke to me until they draft a new QB
Thought I'd leave this here

Originally posted by RamzFanzz:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
10 wins last season. Their defense is lights out and got better in the offseason. And their offense -- wait now -- Palmer and Fitzy are stating that they're "light years" ahead of where they were last year. Everything is clicking now for them apparently.

And you gotta respect that Bruce Arians...scary team.

I think the NFL and NFCW fans will under rate the Cards and Rams this season at their own peril.

This might be the toughest division EVER.

The defenses are mighty. The offenses all produce. It's sick.

By mid-season, the NFCW matchups might be the most talked about games on every NFL show.
I actually like the Rams chances more than the Cardinals. Especially now with their loss of Daryl Washington.
Said no one ever
Originally posted by RamzFanzz:
Rams big question marks are secondary and WR. The WRs will probably do well. Lots of potential. If they can patch up the secondary, they will be battling with niners and hawks for 1st. Seriously.

The run game emerged last season and the addition of Robinson on the O line is huge.

Their pass rush was second to none and then they added Donald. That's just deadly. Already having the most sacks over the last two seasons and having Donald to fall to them will be a game changer IMHO.

Bradford's recovery from surgery is looking great and he's back in OTAs.

If ever the Rams were in a position to shock the NFL again, this is it.

Lol you forgot about Bradford,
Same problem with the Cards.

Pressure Bradford/Palmer, nothing will happen in terms of offensive production.
Share 49ersWebzone