There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Arizona Cardinals are going to win the NFC West in 2014?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
The zone is my favorite website... even when I don't post anything, I like to read threads/posts. Thank you, you cheered me up.

http://www.helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm

The Cards will be a contender, however...
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by tondiman:
St. Louis revamped more than Arizona.

4 teams in this division.

I think I am going to enjoy this coming year.

As nervous as we should be.. this year is gonna be like no other. Every single game will be like playoff football. If we were in a sh***ty division, we would be chillin by week 12. This year is gonna be exciting all year, every week.

That said, I hope my heart can take it.

That said, we may have the four best football teams in the NFL in our division.

That said, I truly believe that we are the most talented, best coached, and overall better team in the division, and the other three are more or less at par this upcoming season.
Compete? Sure

pwn? No

Palmer is too turnover prone. Losing Karlos Dansby is big, he played out of his mind last year. No edge rushers outside of 35 year old Abraham. They're a very good team and could challenge to win the division, but they're not pwning anybody.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Compete? Sure

pwn? No

Palmer is too turnover prone. Losing Karlos Dansby is big, he played out of his mind last year. No edge rushers outside of 35 year old Abraham. They're a very good team and could challenge to win the division, but they're not pwning anybody.

I'm keeping this one Sofa love.

it's not even about the Rams....just cannot wait to see this division this year play.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
St. Louis revamped more than Arizona.

4 teams in this division.

I think I am going to enjoy this coming year.

As nervous as we should be.. this year is gonna be like no other. Every single game will be like playoff football. If we were in a sh***ty division, we would be chillin by week 12. This year is gonna be exciting all year, every week.

That said, I hope my heart can take it.

That said, we may have the four best football teams in the NFL in our division.

That said, I truly believe that we are the most talented, best coached, and overall better team in the division, and the other three are more or less at par this upcoming season.
All of what you said....I am a Rams' fan.

Adorable post.
My moneys on us! I expect az to improve, maybe surpass seattle! As we still lead our division again!
Goniners

And yea i know seattle won superbowl lol
Maybe not

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/472393380547153921

BREAKING: I've been told #Cardinals LB Daryl Washington will miss the ENTIRE 2014 season. Spoke with a player who confirmed the news.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
10 wins last season. Their defense is lights out and got better in the offseason. And their offense -- wait now -- Palmer and Fitzy are stating that they're "light years" ahead of where they were last year. Everything is clicking now for them apparently.

And you gotta respect that Bruce Arians...scary team.

Pwn...eh?
I guess the Cards might push Seattle into 4th place.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Maybe not

BREAKING: I've been told #Cardinals LB Daryl Washington will miss the ENTIRE 2014 season. Spoke with a player who confirmed the news.

Bad news for them. Might be worse for us. If Washington is out the year I am willing to bet the same for Aldon.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Maybe not

Bad news for them. Might be worse for us. If Washington is out the year I am willing to bet the same for Aldon.

Washington has already been suspended once . . . and doesn't have a voluntary 5 game absence in the bank.
Their OLine is still a big weakness.

You have to score points to win and Palmer will be getting sacked into oblivion.
Maybe not

Washington has already been suspended once . . . and doesn't have a voluntary 5 game absence in the bank.

True...Damn, I'm hoping the commish won't drop the hammer on Aldon like this though. It seemed like he was going to go easy on him and take his voluntary 5 game absence into consideration before the LAX incident.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
True...Damn, I'm hoping the commish won't drop the hammer on Aldon like this though. It seemed like he was going to go easy on him and take his voluntary 5 game absence into consideration before the LAX incident.

Yup, that LAX thing needs to be dropped before July sentencing. That would be perfect. If that happens I think we're looking at 6-8 games and Bowman and Aldon joining the defense for the stretch drive. That's my hope anyway.
Maybe not

True, but Aldon has been in some sort of trouble in every off season. He just has not been suspended for it yet. If I am Goodell, I am thinking that he has been lucky to not be suspended at this point, but eventually the other shoe has to drop.