There are 148 users in the forums

The Arizona Cardinals are going to win the NFC West in 2014?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ring_less:
I fully expect you guys to catch us in the next 4-5 weeks... We play the Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, and Seahawks, you guys dont even play a winning team for 5 weeks or so...
It will set up for a great ending to the season

I was predicting the Rams would be where you guys are at now- record-wise. I didn't predict Bradford going down. Looks like AZ is for real this year.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol at anyone that is worried about the Cards

If they win the next 2 games (vs Philly and @Dallas), I would be worried. Those 2 have only lost one game each (coincidently both against the niners). I mean in 2-3 weeks AZ could very well have the best record in the NFL. They are gonna be tough games but winnable in my opinion especially with AZ's defense.

They will lose both those games. BOOK IT

If they win the next 2 games (vs Philly and @Dallas), I would be worried. Those 2 have only lost one game each (coincidently both against the niners). I mean in 2-3 weeks AZ could very well have the best record in the NFL. They are gonna be tough games but winnable in my opinion especially with AZ's defense.

Zona is legit, but I don't see them as the same sort of consistent threat Seattle was at this point last year, where any loss was costly in the long run due to the homefield advantage. Zona's d-line injuries could cost them against teams like Dallas, and Detroit. Keeping the future in mind, I think the division will be decided in week 17 on SNF.
Dockett jarring with Raider fans. He gets the last laugh, lolz.

Originally posted by Joecool:
I fully expect you guys to catch us in the next 4-5 weeks... We play the Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, and Seahawks, you guys dont even play a winning team for 5 weeks or so...

Nah, you have a very strong team. It is built very similar to the Steelers team in terms of style and play. I can see you guys easily beating PHI, STL, and SEA.

You may even give DAL a wake up call.

They beat SD, I'll give them that.
They beat us with pure b******t calls. "Headbutting," "taunting," "hitting the quarterback too hard several times." That is what gave them the game 100%.
They get killed by the Broncos, just like us.

Besides all that, they beat the Giants, Washington, and Oakland.

So the San Diego game, makes them a very strong team?
IF they beat the Eagles and Cowboys, I will be very impressed. The rest of their schedule from here on out is MURDER.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 21, 2014 at 1:49 AM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Nah, you have a very strong team. It is built very similar to the Steelers team in terms of style and play. I can see you guys easily beating PHI, STL, and SEA.

They beat us with pure b******t calls. "Headbutting," "taunting," "hitting the quarterback too hard several times." That is what gave them the game 100%.

IF they beat the Eagles and Cowboys, I will be very impressed. The rest of their schedule from here on out is MURDER.
Right, every time the 49ers lose a game it usually is the official's fault. It could never be because the other team out played them. I must be the only one who gets annoyed at the constant crying about the officiating.
[ Edited by BobS on Oct 21, 2014 at 3:06 AM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
Right, every time the 49ers lose a game it usually is the official's fault. It could never be because the other team out played them. I must be the only one who gets annoyed at the constant crying about the officiating.

A legit headbutt taunting call had a lot to do with that game, so did the two non-roughing the passer calls. If you don't think a play or two in a game can totally change the outcome, you're mistaken.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

All this while playing their 2nd and 3rd string QB along with other injuries. They are hanging in there and weathering the storm under some bad conditions. They have some damn good WR's from 1 to 3.

As for the refs against us, well, that's how teams get good...with some luck on their side.

What I see is a team that has an established coach who knows how to win. He has their team believing they will win instead of hoping they come out fast and give themselves a cushion for the win. That is when you know a team is good. Pretender teams lose confidence after a little trouble within a game. This team doesn't seem to be scared of going through rough patches in a game.

It will be an interesting couple of games - identical to the Niners - Dallas in Dallas and the Eagles at home. In 2 weeks, the Cardinals could be on top of the NFL or tied with the Niners.

So, what you're saying is that 30 yards in first downs on questionable roughing the passer calls during a team's late in the game go ahead drive doesn't matter to the outcome of the game..... hoooookay.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:

It will be an interesting couple of games - identical to the Niners - Dallas in Dallas and the Eagles at home. In 2 weeks, the Cardinals could be on top of the NFL or tied with the Niners.

I'm a big Carolina and Philly fan this coming weekend..........
I'm a big Carolina and Philly fan this coming weekend..........

What a coincidence! Me too!
Originally posted by crake49:

So, what you're saying is that 30 yards in first downs on questionable roughing the passer calls during a team's late in the game go ahead drive doesn't matter to the outcome of the game..... hoooookay.

Yeah, seriously Bob. You are in denial if you think ariz outplayed us or even deserved to win. Sorry to burst your bubble but one bad call can turn a CLOSE GAME. it's reality. How about 2 bad calls in a row? Welcome
Arizona about to get their asses handed to them by Philly
Arizona is going to win the NFCW this year. Niners and Seahawks are fighting for the 1 and only Wildcard spot that will go to the NFCW. Next year will be a battle between all three teams with Cardinals fans laughing at both team's fans for overlooking the Cards.
Share 49ersWebzone