There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Arizona Cardinals are going to win the NFC West in 2014?

10 wins last season. Their defense is lights out and got better in the offseason. And their offense -- wait now -- Palmer and Fitzy are stating that they're "light years" ahead of where they were last year. Everything is clicking now for them apparently.

And you gotta respect that Bruce Arians...scary team.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Sep 15, 2014 at 7:11 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
10 wins last season. Their defense is lights out and got better in the offseason. And their offense -- wait now -- Palmer and Fitzy are stating that they're "light years" ahead of where they were last year. Everything is clicking now for them apparently.

And you gotta respect that Bruce Arians...scary team.

Uh huh. Sounds good until they play us and it ain't like we haven't improved a ton as well. We were lights out last year and improved and those 10 wins came from playing all of the low seeded teams we didn't as a one. Let us see how they do this year vs a tougher strength of schedule
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Without a fluky win in Seattle they would be 9-7 and that was a defensive team with not much offense, despite having an offensive head coach. Not worried about the Cardinals
Tuck the Fards....They aiunt doing squat except sweeping Seattle...
  • buck
  • Veteran
I do not what will happen next year, but it does look like the NFC West will be one tough nut to crack.

I worry about every game, every year.
Originally posted by buck:
I do not what will happen next year, but it does look like the NFC West will be one tough nut to crack.

I worry about every game, every year.

yes, every team in the west is going to be strong. It will only make each team better though, its going to be a helluva season to watch, hopefully we stay healthy.
Thanks for the update, Chicken Little. You can go back into the house now since the sky is falling.
Gotta love this time of year...draft's over, still almost 2 months before camp...thoughts run wild...very wild.
I will never fear a team with Carson Palmer or Sam Bradford as the QB.
I think they will be better this year than last year. The Oline will improve a lot with Veldheer at LT and Cooper back from his broken leg. What that means for number of wins, I don't know.
Are we talking about the 2005-2006 Carson Palmer? Not very afraid of Carson Palmer and his recent history. Although i think both Arizona and St.Louis will bring there hard hats to work every week!
They good, Arians is a boss. They got a good roster, not better than the Niners though. Palmer is a great passer if protected but put pressure on him and it's pick city baby!
Stranger things have happened
Doesn't mean s**t until they start playing for real. You can have a ton of momentum from the previous year, killed it in free agency and had a great draft, but none of it means a thing until the regular season starts. Injuries, poor performance, bad luck, better opposition, you name it, can derail even the most talented teams.

So the tards, their fans or those that admire/fear them shouldn't start sucking their dicks quite yet.
Arizona lol