LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

The Arizona Cardinals are going to win the NFC West in 2014?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OldJoe:
I see these teams with a shot:

1. SF
  2. Seattle
  3. NO
  4. GB
  5. Panthers
And no matter who wins NFC, they will defeat the AFC rep

1. Denver
  2. NE
  3. Indy
forget the rest.

Panthers are a 1 man show on offense and I don't see them replicating their defense this year.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
The 2014 Rams are the 2011 Eagles

lol they wont sniff an nfc title game

Ah, I made a mistake
Lets not forget about the "dream team" 2011 Eagles led by Vince Young and Michael Vick
The Cards aint going anywhere. They are going to get slapped by the Niners and the Hags will deploy payback for the flukey Cards win.

Cards are going to be last, they suck and Arians is a genius when he has the killer QB. Palmer is 100% idiot. I promise it. Nowhere.
Hawks own it until it's taken away from them, or they give it away.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CAbound:

lol
Haha, yeah it does sound silly, even reading it objectively.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Doesn't mean s**t until they start playing for real. You can have a ton of momentum from the previous year, killed it in free agency and had a great draft, but none of it means a thing until the regular season starts. Injuries, poor performance, bad luck, better opposition, you name it, can derail even the most talented teams.

So the tards, their fans or those that admire/fear them shouldn't start sucking their dicks quite yet.

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by CAbound:

lol

And what exactly are the other options? lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
And what exactly are the other options? lol

...mysteriously get sucked into a black hole and lost forever
Can't see Carson Palmer leading the cards to a NFC west title. I just can't .there are some scary defences here. The first team to get a high scoring O is going to be near unstoppable

Carson Palmer just isn't a great QB, thats their biggest problem
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lolz
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
10 wins last season. Their defense is lights out and got better in the offseason. And their offense -- wait now -- Palmer and Fitzy are stating that they're "light years" ahead of where they were last year. Everything is clicking now for them apparently.

And you gotta respect that Bruce Arians...scary team.

Did you forget about this?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/6/2/5771872/daryl-washington-suspended-2014-season

They lost their NaVorro Bowman (Daryl Washington) for the entire year with no Patrick Willis to begin with, and they let Karlos Dansby go in free agency.
Larry Foote and Kevin Minter will be their starting ILB's. Not the same defense as the one they had last year.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:
Did you forget about this?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/6/2/5771872/daryl-washington-suspended-2014-season

They lost their NaVorro Bowman (Daryl Washington) for the entire year with no Patrick Willis to begin with, and they let Karlos Dansby go in free agency.
Larry Foote and Kevin Minter will be their starting ILB's. Not the same defense as the one they had last year.

They did spend a 2nd round pick on Minter last year so expectations are still high that he can begin to produce. They also got better (on paper) on the back end of the D though with Buchanon and Cromartie and still possess a good DL.
the arizona cardinals are going to live in the nfc west basement in 2014
Share 49ersWebzone