LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

The Arizona Cardinals are going to win the NFC West in 2014?

Shop 49ers game tickets
they're starting to experience the super bowl home field curse. we should be ready for it next year
Yea this isn't a good sign for Aldon or Ray Rice.
The CARDS?????????? Even with their LB Daryl Washington out for the season for substance abuse?
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
#Cardinals GM Steve Keim: "It's completely unacceptable that Daryl has once again put us in this position." Wow. He is pissed.

lol
I swear they predict this like every year.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Originally posted by lamontb:

yea but i think washington was dealing with some heavy drugs to be suspended the whole year.i can see aldon being suspended for 6 games
The Niners will probably supply the replacement for Washington with either Borland or Moody.
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on May 30, 2014 at 10:37 AM ]
So this suspension isn't even related to the domestic violence charge . . . he got popped under the substance abuse policy . . . AGAIN. No wonder he got slammed.

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Daryl-Washington-Suspended-For-Year/41f47a60-0a71-44df-9e9d-87bd39b36aad
Yeah, totally different situation than Aldon. He served a 4-game suspension last year, then did the same stupid sh!t again. That's what escalated it to a full-year ban. Similar to Josh Gordon.
As far as comparing Washington's situation to Aldon Smith, I think a lot of you are underestimating the conservative, alcohol-friendly nature of NFL management. They are NEVER going to come down as hard on someone who has abused alcohol as they will other drugs. How much revenue do they take in every year off of the beer industry?

Originally posted by crake49:
As far as comparing Washington's situation to Aldon Smith, I think a lot of you are underestimating the conservative, alcohol-friendly nature of NFL management. They are NEVER going to come down as hard on someone who has abused alcohol as they will other drugs. How much revenue do they take in every year off of the beer industry?

Exactly, their punishment should be to make him do a keg stand for 30 seconds.
Lollololololol

Can't even pwn substance use, how you gonna pwn the division
The Cards are going to feel what its like not having Dansby/Washington BIG time! Huge blow to the middle of that defense.
Originally posted by crake49:

THIS!!

Signed,
Marshawn
With the Washington suspension and Karlos Dansby moving on in free agency, the Cards have to rebuild the middle of their defense. They have Kevin Minter returning from being injured all last year and Larry Foote going into his 14th season. There is no way that they are going be as good as the guys they lost. Tough times ahead for their coaching staff.
Share 49ersWebzone