LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Article on what are Jimmy Raye & Mike Singletary up to these days?

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/5/20/5734878/nfl-hires-singletary-raye-as-coaching-advisers
lol the thought of these two advising others about coaching. I wish them well but I got to admit those were some frustrating times.
[ Edited by 16to87 on May 20, 2014 at 3:26 PM ]
I think teams that have troubled, immature players should hire Sing as a mentor/consultant to get them on tack.

He'd be 10x better at that than coaching.

And w/all the screw-ups that are coming into the league he'd have planet of work and be rich in no time.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I think teams that have troubled, immature players should hire Sing as a mentor/consultant to get them on tack.

And w/all the screw-ups that are coming into the league he'd have planet of work and be rich in no time.

He can also offer a trouser-removal option.

I assume Jimmy is lecturing around the circuit on sleep deprivation therapy.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I like your vision.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Anybody got a pic of that Jimmy raye flea flicker.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

A surprise head coaching candidate: Former #49ers coach Mike Singletary. Several high-ranking people believe he'll have a head job in 2015.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

A surprise head coaching candidate: Former #49ers coach Mike Singletary. Several high-ranking people believe he'll have a head job in 2015.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

What level? Possibly Pop Warner or 6th grade flag football.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13
.@RapSheet This is not happening !!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
@JoeBanner13 Save this tweet, Joe

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13
.@RapSheet Dinner on me in philly (you pick restaurant ) if you are right. What from you ?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
@JoeBanner13 If he doesn't get a least an interview, I'll admit via twitter that you are smarter than me. LOL

Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole
@RapSheet @JoeBanner13 my money is on Banner on this one. It's hard to be a HC when you don't know offensive terminology and design.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

No f**king way

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13
.@RapSheet This is not happening !!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
@JoeBanner13 Save this tweet, Joe

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13
.@RapSheet Dinner on me in philly (you pick restaurant ) if you are right. What from you ?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
@JoeBanner13 If he doesn't get a least an interview, I'll admit via twitter that you are smarter than me. LOL

Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole
@RapSheet @JoeBanner13 my money is on Banner on this one. It's hard to be a HC when you don't know offensive terminology and design.

Rapoport's source is the same homeless guy that told the Browns to draft Johnny 8-ball.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000439550/article/could-mike-singletary-be-an-nfl-head-coach-again
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Well, maybe Singletary learned from how awful he was but he doesn't exactly seem the type to admit his mistakes and adapt.
Originally posted by vaden:
Well, maybe Singletary learned from how awful he was but he doesn't exactly seem the type to admit his mistakes and adapt.

If not he can just pull his pants down....
We need a guy like Singletary to make these divas come back down to earth.

Keap especially.

Gore and Hyde get 20 yards in two plays and Kap gets jealous so he does this horrendous qb option for negative 5 yards.
Share 49ersWebzone