Originally posted by QBguru:Who do you think ends up in the HOF from that class MadDog?
So many variables in the class, and so early in the game that it is hard to call. Let's pretend both Miller and Aldon get their act together. I will rank:
1. Watt- on pace to be one of the all-time greats. Could you imagine if he played in NYC, Chicago, Philly? Round the clock media attention.
2. Sherman- best CB in the game. period.
3. Green- superstar. Got a feeling he will get help down the road to maximize skills
4. Peterson- might be second best CB for a decade. Getting better each year. Three years, three Pro Bowls. .
5. T. Smith- on the verge of being perennial All Pro. Lost in shadows now, but not for long. Insiders love this kid.
6. Aldon/Miller/Quinn- statistically, Aldon and Miller stand above Quinn at this point. But, Quinn could be the best of the group in the end. And, he is clean. Suspensions hurt stats and voter enthusiasm to elect players with issues. Flip a coin on these guys. I'll say two of the three makes it, and one flames out in the end.
7. One of the two from Julio Jones and Julius Thomas.
8. 50/50 on Pouncey. Kind of an idiot....let me change that...idiot. But, really good lineman. Would be hard to keep out if he had 8-10 Pro Bowls to resume.
9. 25/75 on Dareus. Absolute monster inside. But, also kind of a knucklehead. Tough to get in being back logged in this group.