LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Johnny Football Cash Money Love Him Hate Him Boom Bust Manziel Thread?

Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Johnny Football banged 4 hotties the other night in Boston

I look at bottom left chick realizing he banged her probably just saying "Hi, you want my d*ck in your mouth", and all I can think is..I effin hate pro athletes. Seriously they have it all. Paid millions to play a child's game, stay in shape, bang hot chicks, probably get most things free despite having millions to pay for it all, ppl in your town love you. Yes this is pure jealousy talking

You gonna be okay?
I like how Manziel pointed to RW as a reason he could also be successful in the NFL. But RW wasn't exactly doing all the weekend activities Manziel was/is during his rookie training camps and OTAs.

Johnny Football doesn't strike me as anything close to Russell in terms of character and intelligence.
Originally posted by crake49:
I like how Manziel pointed to RW as a reason he could also be successful in the NFL. But RW wasn't exactly doing all the weekend activities Manziel was/is during his rookie training camps and OTAs.

Johnny Football doesn't strike me as anything close to Russell in terms of character and intelligence.

Johnny Football is the anti-rascal wilson
I'd be shocked if he was a week one starter. Hoyer played well when he was healthy last year and by all accounts has a solid command of the offense right now,

That being said, there is every possibility that the Browns falter and they look to Manziel for a spark. Then again, Hoyer could play very well, and coupled with that defense, lead the team to a division title. I frankly would love to see that if for no other reason than to watch the media grasp for any explanation as to why Dalton, Roethlisberger or Flacco couldn't take the division over Hoyer.
  • Jiks
Heard Jerry Jones say on the radio that he was so close to drafting JM, that he was even pondering it seconds before handing the draft card to said draft person. They didn't make their decision until second before it was due.

P.S. This may be old news
Originally posted by crake49:

I don't think he has Russell's calm demeanor in the pocket either. Wilson scrambles a lot, but he does it with a purpose. There is very little wasted motion in what he does. You watch Manziel and he is all over the place. Constant happy feet and moving erratically. I don't think you play in the NFL like that.
Browns just signed Marlon Moore LOL. He couldn't even be our #2 when there was no one other than Boldin. Now Manziel will really suck.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Late for a team meeting LOL..........what a dumb f**k!!
Originally posted by jimrat:

Can you blame him? It's tough for him to get out of bed when he has 4 naked 20 year olds on top of him
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LMAO

Already tired of the Manziel this, Manziel that all day erryday. Why does the media need one controversial player to latch onto?

Why? People can't be interested in hearing about the Tebows and Manziels all the f**king time.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Heard Jerry Jones say on the radio that he was so close to drafting JM, that he was even pondering it seconds before handing the draft card to said draft person. They didn't make their decision until second before it was due.

DAL should have drafted him. He would have learned the right way and they could have had another 7-12 years of a franchise QB.
Originally posted by jimrat:

lol if he gets the start there will be rumbling in the locker rooms. Veterans hate rookies who don't follow the rules and still get to start.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11362444/cleveland-browns-rookie-johnny-manziel-admits-being-late-team-meeting

Remember all the people saying, "Who cares what he does on his free time"? "You're making something out of nothing."

This guy has Matt Leinart written all over him.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

DAL should have drafted him. He would have learned the right way and they could have had another 7-12 years of a franchise QB.

There's a new book called Manziel Mania that just came out by a sports writer in Dallas who said that Jerry Jones' own son snatched the Manziel draft card right out of his dad's hand just moments before he was going to turn it in with their 1st pick, LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone