There are 201 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Johnny Football Cash Money Love Him Hate Him Boom Bust Manziel Thread?

• xcfan
  • Veteran
from years of coaching, i've learned that it's the "will to prepare" that, fundamentally, leads to success. without it, the "will to win" is a shaky proposition.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot

Johnny Manziel spends his break between Cleveland Browns OTAs partying with celebrities in Las Vegas http://dlvr.it/5mtH4T&nbsp

i guess that means he should spend his time in cleveland
Amazing how people hate on this guy because he is popular. Because 99% of the hate comes from him partying. If I was 21 (or whatever he is) with all that cash and celebrity status, you best be damn sure I'm going to live it up when I'm not at work. Hate the guy when he does bad deeds, don't hate him for partying and having fun like everybody wishes they could.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Amazing how people hate on this guy because he is popular. Because 99% of the hate comes from him partying. If I was 21 (or whatever he is) with all that cash and celebrity status, you best be damn sure I'm going to live it up when I'm not at work. Hate the guy when he does bad deeds, don't hate him for partying and having fun like everybody wishes they could.

Meh I just dislike the cocky attitude. Like everything is money because he wills it to be.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Melissa Jacobs ‏@thefootballgirl

Johnny Manziel speaks the truth about his Vegas trip - it's a non-story.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/browns/2014/05/28/johnny-manziel-cleveland-xxxx/9667457/&nbsp
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Saying he lives life to the fullest, I smell a Ryan Leaf and not a Peyton Manning.

Especially in this day and age. Narcissism is at an all time high.
Browns owner wants Johnny football to "tone it down". Don't know if this is new or just more of the same micromanaging this guy keeps trying to pull, but it's a big reason why the Clowns will continue to be just that. I guess Haslam is trying to be another Jerry Jones. Hasn't figured out owners need to own and let the football guys run that side of it (like Jed has already). Look I think Manziel has his foibles like anyone else but the clowns owner either doesn't get or want the free-spirited personality that Johnny is. He essentially won't change & will only become more resentful and disrespectful of Haslam.
Always liked Manziels' attitude and style.Joe Namaths' illegitimate.

BRIAN HOYER DOE.

Brian can ball as well. I was hoping to maybe have an outside chance at Hoyer but Browns are re signing him.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
manziel likes da nose candy
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
manziel likes da nose candy

Booger sugar has ended many a career, Johnnys on thin ice and training camp hasnt even started yet.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

what is this from?
Originally posted by luv49rs:

what is this from?

Dayum, hes already slippin. Rolling up bills in a bathroom... wonder what his excuse will be
Johnny at best, will have a career like Flutie. He will be fun to watch but, he will be limited. I think he will get injured pretty quick if they start him.