There are 208 users in the forums

Johnny Football Cash Money Love Him Hate Him Boom Bust Manziel Thread?

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by crake49:
I haven't seen Logan Thomas play yet, but from what I have seen, I don't think Manziel is better than Derek Carr. Carr played better than Staub, the starter, the other day for the Raiders. He had a 98.7 QB rating.

"Staub" LOL, so that's how irrelevant the new Raiders QB has become.

Right. So irrelevant that when I saw the typo, I thought, who cares; leave it.
I haven't seen Logan Thomas play yet, but from what I have seen, I don't think Manziel is better than Derek Carr. Carr played better than Staub, the starter, the other day for the Raiders. He had a 98.7 QB rating.

"Staub" LOL, so that's how irrelevant the new Raiders QB has become.

Right. So irrelevant that when I saw the typo, I thought, who cares; leave it.

A lot Raiders fans are gonna be Staubbed to death this season.
Seriously, Johnny football reminds me of romo when he throws the ball. He almost looks like him too.
From Twitter That's interesting ... RT @RossTuckerNFL Browns HC Mike Pettine just told us on @SiriusXMNFL that a "Manziel package" is "on the table".

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Browns QB Johnny Manziel was fined $12,000 for flipping bird at Redskins bench Monday night, per league source.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Browns QB Johnny Manziel was fined $12,000 for flipping bird at Redskins bench Monday night, per league source.

And he is debating whether to appeal it

He's gonna use the "I was just saying 'We're #1'" defense.
Reviewing NFL policy on fines and suspensions...

Flip off an entire team making you and your team look like classless fools - $12,000

Dunk the ball over the goal posts eliciting a huge round of applause from the fans - $30,000

Beat up a woman and pull her across the floor in public by her hair - 2 games

Minor legal problem with a firearm rule, non-reckless driving DUI, questionable airport incident, all misdemeanors - 6-8 games?
  • thl408
Reviewing NFL policy on fines and suspensions...

Flip off an entire team making you and your team look like classless fools - $12,000

Dunk the ball over the goal posts eliciting a huge round of applause from the fans - $30,000

Beat up a woman and pull her across the floor in public by her hair - 2 games

Minor legal problem with a firearm rule, non-reckless driving DUI, questionable airport incident, all misdemeanors - 6-8 games?

Wear socks too low (Gore) - $10,500
Originally posted by thl408:
Wear socks too low (Gore) - $10,500

Wow, I forgot about that. Sooooooo ridiculous.

Slam dunking on the goal post, 15k.

Telling the redskins to f**k off, 12k.
Haha only in the NFL
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Slam dunking on the goal post, 15k.

Telling the redskins to f**k off, 12k.
Haha only in the NFL

Smoke weed, 16 game suspension

Beat your wife, 2 game suspension

Murder someone and hide the evidence, SB 47 champ*

Yeah, I said it!!!!
Johnny may try and counsel Jameis Winston LOL. That's like Aaron Hernandez counseling Aldon Smith on the proper use of guns.
Johnny may try and counsel Jameis Winston LOL. That's like Aaron Hernandez counseling Aldon Smith on the proper use of guns.

to be fair, Hernandez does have significantly more confirmed kills with those guns
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Deadspin @Deadspin

Report: Johnny Manziel involved in huge brawl after fan asks for hug.

http://deadspin.com/report-johnny-manziel-involved-in-huge-brawl-after-fan-1662687093?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Share 49ersWebzone