There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Johnny Football Cash Money Love Him Hate Him Boom Bust Manziel Thread?

• Jd925
  • Veteran
Johnny Football to Cleveland during the draft:
'''I wish you guys would come get me. Hurry up and draft me because I want to wreck this league together.''
Trent Dilfer 2.0
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Trent Dilfer 2.0

Kid's gonna be a baller. Might be after he leaves the browns, but someday he's gonna be a baller. lol
do the 49ers play the browns?any time soon
I hope he tears it up. All you guys hating him makes me like this kid even more.
last 1st rounder who slipped who used the term about wanting to wreck the league was randy moss
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
do the 49ers play the browns?any time soon

I wish!!!

Navorro Bowman, Patrick Willis, Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith wanna introduce themselves.

This jackass acting like he's gonna be playing against walk-ons, freshmans or the WAC. I can't wait for someone to light him up and bring his ass back down to earth!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I hope he tears it up. All you guys hating him makes me like this kid even more.

There's a reason people are hating on him, dudes a jerk off!!!
I'm skeptical about his arm strength and durability , although he tested well at his pro day. Personally, I like watching the kid play .
RGIV
Johnny's 1st 'on-field' workout with Browns is damn leading headline on ESPN. Holy s**t the media circus with this guy will be 10x worse than f**king Tebow.

This. Hate the media, not manziel
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm not a Manzielian Fan Boy, but I don't really have much interest in his stock. Although, I'd rather see him succeed than fail. He's entertainment... he might do some obnoxious things, but it's funny to me (and he looks funny).
Originally posted by Kolohe:

There's a reason people are hating on him, dudes a jerk off!!!

This.

I think in the beginning he'll have some ESPN highlights. But, after a bit, NFL teams will be ready for him and he'll get pounded.