LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 179 users in the forums

NFLN top 100 players - 2014

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just started watching this and was reminded how stupid the voting for the list is. Players vote so some of these guys dumber than dirt. Charles Clay - #89, really??? This ranking gets dumber every year and has gone to complete s**t.
You serious, Charles Clay was voted #89? Wow. Nice player, but not Top 100.

This list is officially potato. It means nothing.
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
Will Alex make the list this year?
Originally posted by Kwlui:

He deserves to make it, but the players probably voted in losers like Romo, Stafford, and Cutler over him.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Kwlui:

He deserves to make it, but the players probably voted in losers like Romo, Stafford, and Cutler over him.

Could be right, but they did vote him to the Pro-bowl (or close enough to that when Brady didn't go, he did)
I only saw #90 and had to change it. So they voted Clay ahead of Eddie Lacy? Lol
Kap's #81. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kap's #81. lol

He was last year too...and statiscally he was better the previous season.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Kap's #81. lol

He was last year too...and statiscally he was better the previous season.

where is that joto willow ranked? top 10 probably
Relax guys, the top 100 list is just something the NFLN created to fill off-season TV time and to ensure ppl across north america (USA and CAnada) have debates over who was placed where. The players themselves all answer (or re-ask themselves) the question differently
ie.
-Who was the best player last year
- who would i build my team around right now
-Who is the most important player on the team, where if he goes down, the team sucks (Remember when Manning missed a year and Colts were last? lots of guys chose Manning.

So the list is all up for interpretation. Now Charles Clay is a nice player for Miami, but top 100 anyway you look at it.....NOPE. Kaep at #81 is about right i think. HIs stats were average which is primarily what this is based on. With full set of weapons this season i expect him to move up next season.

If Alex goes in the next group, I wonder how bad the meltdown will be...
Kap's #81. lol

Damn and other teams fans voted him as being overrated at that spot. Fans of other teams really don't like Kap
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Kap's #81. lol

Damn and other teams fans voted him as being overrated at that spot. Fans of other teams really don't like Kap

bad public image will do that. I imagine Sherman will still be marked under Revis and still be marked as overrated.
I am curious where RW will end up.

On one hand he did not cap off the season nearly as well as he did the prior season. BUT he had more eyes on him this entire season, won a SB, and statistically had an overall better season than last season.
Colin is 81? ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME?? QB is the MOST important position on the field and he is a top 5 QB...

Think about this, who would you rather have on your team over KaP? I only have 3 people above him right now....

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. CK7

The rest of the group is NOT better than Colin

Peyton Manning? I assure you, if that guy played in the NFC west he would not be healthy..... See SB48
Matt Ryan? Really?
Tony Romo? I LOL on that one
RGIII? Please...
Andres Luck? I have him right behind CK7 - Good Arm, Smart, Big, and can create plays with his legs
Russell Wilson? f**k NO - I hate this son of a b***h, i got rid of my HP because he is the spokemen.. f**king a*****e... god damn i hate him.
Big Ben? Proven winner, but doesnt seem to have the same drive he did when he was winning SB's.
Jay Cutler? see Tony Romo
Matt Stafford? This frog is an interception machine - no thanks

81? wow... i hope Kap sees this and uses it as a chip on his shoulder
Share 49ersWebzone