LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 442 users in the forums

The Kracken

Shop 49ers game tickets
Greg Hardy arrested for some alleged assault on a woman. Panthers have their own stupid Aldon Smith to deal with so good luck with that.
Unleash The Kracken!!!
Greg "b***h slappin Head Kraken" Hardy
Unleash the Kracken on that b!tch!
Hardy supposedly threw his chick on a stock pile of loaded guns that were on their bed
good player but a fake tough guy, you can tell by the way he acts on the field
Greg Hardly
Panthers will have a "Falcons-esque" free fall this season.
Panthers already terrible offseason gets worse lol.

Originally posted by doc_brown_:

Wouldn't be surprising. It'll definitely be difficult for them considering every team in their division improved and got better while they did the opposite.

it could happen. i think the thing that hampered atlanta was no D. if you dont have one you gotta keep scoring. carolina i could see taking a step back or what not, but just based off of having a good D they're going to be in most games.

Agree Big Time!

Yup. More like Houstonesque since they both rely on defense while Atl is all offense.
Hardy was reported to have 20+ assorted firearms just laying there on his couch for no apparent reason. It makes Aldon's gun thing look like child's play. Even if all the Kracken's guns were legally registered that's just absurd.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Hardy was reported to have 20+ assorted firearms just laying there on his couch for no apparent reason. It makes Aldon's gun thing look like child's play. Even if all the Kracken's guns were legally registered that's just absurd.

Plus, I haven't seen Aldon Smith accused of anything like assaulting a woman. That's on a different level than anything Smith has been accused of.
damn some of the guns he had were something out of video games.

list and pics of the guns
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 21, 2014 at 2:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone