LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by genus49:
Lynch was the 8th player selected by the 49ers in this draft....I'd say it was worth the risk.

Nobody expects a 5th round pick to do much. You're nitpicking in a big way.

I see no downside really. Even if he were a complete psycho (which he's not) it's not like he'd poison the locker room or something. Veterans would just ignore him and he wouldn't make the team. But read the transcript of his conference call. The kid just seemed thankful and relieved to have been given a chance and he seemed filled with respect for the Niner players and coaches. People are saying he thinks of himself as a first round talent. Read the remarks. That's not exactly what he said. He said he made stupid mistakes and he may have been a first rounder if he hadn't made the mistakes. I honestly don't know why people are gripping so hard about it. Low risk, high possible reward. And if the biggest mark against him is some bitter strength and conditioning coach who doesn't think Lynch put the proper effort into his workouts or if he had a bad attitude, WHAT...EVER!!! All that matters now is his attitude in the building and on the practice field at 4949. Something tells me he's going to have a better attitude.
Originally posted by crake49:
I see no downside really. Even if he were a complete psycho (which he's not) it's not like he'd poison the locker room or something. Veterans would just ignore him and he wouldn't make the team. But read the transcript of his conference call. The kid just seemed thankful and relieved to have been given a chance and he seemed filled with respect for the Niner players and coaches. People are saying he thinks of himself as a first round talent. Read the remarks. That's not exactly what he said. He said he made stupid mistakes and he may have been a first rounder if he hadn't made the mistakes. I honestly don't know why people are gripping so hard about it. Low risk, high possible reward. And if the biggest mark against him is some bitter strength and conditioning coach who doesn't think Lynch put the proper effort into his workouts or if he had a bad attitude, WHAT...EVER!!! All that matters now is his attitude in the building and on the practice field at 4949. Something tells me he's going to have a better attitude.

Actually getting paid millions to do your job can seem to improve one's attitude
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by crake49:

Actually getting paid millions to do your job can seem to improve one's attitude

I know, right?

That conditioning coach gets paid to turn the player into a productive football player, but the players don't get paid a dime.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

#49ers have signed two #NFLDraft picks, including LB Aaron Lynch, to four-year deals. READ: http://49rs.me/1lkAsFp&nbsp pic.twitter.com/gKyOso9ImB
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
One day, Lynch told "resigned" coach to go **** himself... apparently, coach still mad, bro
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jcool:

#49ers have signed two #NFLDraft picks, including LB Aaron Lynch, to four-year deals. READ: http://49rs.me/1lkAsFp  pic.twitter.com/gKyOso9ImB

Dude got paid now he gonna quit like he did in college.
Originally posted by LVJay:
One day, Lynch told "resigned" coach to go **** himself... apparently, coach still mad, bro

I hope he did.

I don't get this idea that players have to follow coaches like it's the marine corps or something. There are a lot of a*****e coaches, and some of them deserve to be talked back to. Good for him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

#49ers have signed two #NFLDraft picks, including LB Aaron Lynch, to four-year deals. READ: http://49rs.me/1lkAsFp pic.twitter.com/gKyOso9ImB

Haters going to hate!

#49ers have signed two #NFLDraft picks, including LB Aaron Lynch, to four-year deals. READ: http://49rs.me/1lkAsFp pic.twitter.com/gKyOso9ImB

he got paid and quit in college?

Haters going to hate!

Yes quite frankly definately do hateth thee I fear

Jason McIntyre ‏@jasonrmcintyre

Dayum RT @McMurphyESPN: USF strength coach Hans Straub, who sent critical tweet about USF DE Aaron Lynch's character, has resigned

Franz is staying on for the sake of the program . . .

the next tully banta-cain!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Spin move like a muuuf**ka
Originally posted by Niners99:
Why all the fuss about a guy who was our 8th pick? If hes a dirtbag, release him. If he sucks, release him. Who cares? Its not like we invested much in him.

I agree. I think he has potential but I don't really care much unless he's a consistent starter or he'll be working at Fedex shortly.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Spin move like a muuuf**ka

Lol....

Dude sucked so bad, holy f**k those were some terrible, terrible, terrible, Sundays to endure.

My, gawd, that really puts it in to perspective how grateful we should all be today...
Share 49ersWebzone