LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Do you want Johnny Manziel to succeed?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you want Johnny Manziel to succeed?

I didn't have much of an opinion about him aside from thinking he was immature, but the amount of coverage he's getting is making me sick of him already.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I didn't have much of an opinion about him aside from thinking he was immature, but the amount of coverage he's getting is making me sick of him already.

don't hate the playa, hate the game
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I couldn't care less. I would've embraced him if we drafted him, but at the same time, I'm glad he's not here.

He's funny looking to me and likes to create attention for himself. Therefore, I like to clown around (about him). I still think he would make an awesome troll / wicked elf for Lords Of The Rings...
No, don't want him to succeed. Don't want the NFL turned into a midget league for qb.
Yes I don't mind him succeeding. succeeding at nosediving straight into the dirt. no need to hate you know.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM ]
Jones f'ed up he should have picked up Manziel. It would be kew if the 49ers would crush that midget in week 1
  • BobS
  • Veteran
My girlfriend even knows who he is. Basically the only athletes she can usually name are the top of the all time greats or most popular of all time. Tell her to name all the pro baseball players and boxers she heard of and you would not get more than Muhammad Ali and Babe Ruth. The only current pro football player she knows is RG3 because she works in DC in an office full of Redskin fans. I asked her yesterday if she has heard of Johnny Manziel, she said "You mean Johnny Football?"
I could have barfed.
He might be a real dbag but at least he's real. I definitely don't want to see him fail.

Dude bought $2000 in shots for his favorite bar.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He might be a real dbag but at least he's real.

No facetime to keep in touch with the kids?! lol
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He might be a real dbag but at least he's real.

No facetime to keep in touch with the kids?! lol

Honestly, he loves his new Microsoft Surface.

As the Seahawks all use iPads.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I don't mind if he does well, that means he practices hard and hard work should be rewarded. I just hope he keeps making a spectacle of himself. He's always doing something amusing and/or looking strange to me in pics or television... that's entertainment!
It wont matter what people think, because he already had high bust potential, and has a track record of being an idiot. Now hes going to the most dysfunctional organization in football. This will not end well.
He doesn't play for the 49ers. So I don't really care. But what I don't get is why people hate on him for some random reason. Personally I think he can play. He reads the field pretty well and throws an accurate ball. He has good anticipation and athleticism. This whole 6'4" 225 lbs. thing is overrated. If Drew Brees can play why can't he? If Russell Wilson can play why can't he?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
as much as I wanted tim tebow to succeed.
The beginning of champagne Papi + NFL

Ninja we made it
Share 49ersWebzone