LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Day 2 bring it!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Love the Ward pick @ 30! Thought we should have traded up (Fuller, Dennard or Verrett) but oh well, Ward will play a lot for us and is an upgrade over Rodgers. I would love for us to find a way to get Lee, Nix and or the center from Colorado St. Feedback please
Im hoping for:
2nd.- WR, Latimer or Mathews
2nd.- CB Bashaud Breeland, Desir, Mc.Gill, Baptiste.
3rd.- ILB Shane Skov
3rd.- C/OG Thomas, Westinburg, Martin
3rd.- Terry West
solid first round pick. dude is a baller and is always around the ball. hes like a safety version of patrick willis and bowman. seeing this dude a reid utterly destroying people for the next 10 years or so is gonna be badass! hes got good size for a DB i dont know what people are complaing about. hes 195 and will add weight and at 5'11" hes not exactly short. cant wait to see us pick up a receiver tomorrow and maybe another DB or DT/OLB
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
solid first round pick. dude is a baller and is always around the ball. hes like a safety version of patrick willis and bowman. seeing this dude a reid utterly destroying people for the next 10 years or so is gonna be badass! hes got good size for a DB i dont know what people are complaing about. hes 195 and will add weight and at 5'11" hes not exactly short. cant wait to see us pick up a receiver tomorrow and maybe another DB or DT/OLB

I'm still laughing at you for saying our secondary could be as good as Seattle's this season.
Rnd 2 is where we shine.
..and you can tell everybody..
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Rnd 2 is where we shine.
..and you can tell everybody..

tired of that song already
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

agree tenfold,,,, i refuse to enter the draft webzone thread,,, refuse because i do not want to get a headache. people need to study up on this kid,, better tackler than the morons who are now in oakland, can make picks, versatile, a tackling machine, solid in run support, great speed etc etc. he has two great guys in front of him to learn. I appreciate all that craig dahl has done for us esp in regards to special teams but I think this kid will make dahl expendable , i would be upset today if the team does not get a wide out or cornerback but I think they will come through. the only people upset are those who convinced themselves through the media we were going to trade up. did anyone in the front office say that? no. it was all speculation. as honda said, solid pick, good job and now onto day two which is always a fun day
Johnson overshadowed some pretty good picks.That tall DB can be fine tuned under Harbros.
Share 49ersWebzone