There are 188 users in the forums

The end of the 12th man

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by 16to87:
On the .nut they are now calling themselves the twelves.

Pathetic.

Lol, there is already a band named the Twelves.
Fail, again

You sure they aren't calling themselves "The Elves" in honor of their QB?
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
On the .nut they are now calling themselves the twelves.

Pathetic.

Lol, there is already a band named the Twelves.
Fail, again

You sure they aren't calling themselves "The Elves" in honor of their QB?

Since a lot of us are game of thrones fans on here and thus most likely understand the races in fantasy land. I think you're confusing Elves with Dwarves. Elves (think Legolas in Lord of the Rings) aren't exactly short.

edit: Then again Dobby in Harry Potter is an elf, and he's quite short.

If you got all the above references, you're just as dorky as me.
[ Edited by zaghawk on May 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM ]
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
They only count for so long, UNTIL they finally get one. They will proceed to bring up their one ring whenever they get in an argument with a fan of a team that doesn't have any, but conveniently resort back to the "living in the past" rebuttal when one of the big boys is around.

It's officially a new league year. Seattle fans can either eat it when we throw 5 in their face, or stop "living in the past" themselves, seeing as how their championship was last year.

Hey now.. I remember getting all 5 like it was last year. Don't be knocking the history bro, I remember the days before Walsh. I say let them have their little Solo-Lombardi and I will take 4 more thank you very much. The ONLY time that the 5 rings seem old to me is when NFLN shows the old replays (which I sit down and watch no matter what I am doing even though I have burned DVDs for every SB win) the 4:3, old graphics and commentary age them, but that stuff is just like yesterday to me. Screw their SB win. They know they have some catching up to do.

I think you may have misunderstood my post, man. It was basically a bunch of sarcasm regarding their double-standards when it comes to Super Bowl history. Apparently, none of our wins mean anything because, to them, it is just us "living in the past." So, if that's the way they feel, then they need to forget about their victory because it's now a new league year and their championship, according to their standards, would also be considered "living in the past."

I am more than willing to eat it when they throw their lonely ring in my face, as long as they are willing to do this same when I throw our fistful (including the thumb) in their faces. Either a Super Bowl victor means something forever, or it never means anything. They can't have it both ways.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That whole teh-elfman fan base is crazyhttp://www.bayareasportsguy.com/sports-radio-950-kjr-santa-clara-49ers-seattle-seahawks/

Where as, what a bunch of dildos. lol

Where as, we are like 12 year old girls
F***K THE 12TH 13 14 15 F***K THERE WHOLE 53 +8 PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYAS ANYBODY WEARING BLUE AND GREEN IS THE ENEMY.
That whole teh-elfman fan base is crazyhttp://www.bayareasportsguy.com/sports-radio-950-kjr-santa-clara-49ers-seattle-seahawks/

I see they are still obsessed over our organization. They can't help embarassing themselves. Kind of like the dorky pimple faced kid that got rejected by the hot babe and keeps stalking her. He keeps wanting her attention and respect but the more the chick ignores and disrespects him, the more harder he tries. It's really embarassing.

Or.... kind of like the guy that taunts someone, then hides behind a referee. Pretty pathetic people up there.

Are there any man cards left up there?
[ Edited by kronik on May 8, 2014 at 3:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
They only count for so long, UNTIL they finally get one. They will proceed to bring up their one ring whenever they get in an argument with a fan of a team that doesn't have any, but conveniently resort back to the "living in the past" rebuttal when one of the big boys is around.

It's officially a new league year. Seattle fans can either eat it when we throw 5 in their face, or stop "living in the past" themselves, seeing as how their championship was last year.

Hey now.. I remember getting all 5 like it was last year. Don't be knocking the history bro, I remember the days before Walsh. I say let them have their little Solo-Lombardi and I will take 4 more thank you very much. The ONLY time that the 5 rings seem old to me is when NFLN shows the old replays (which I sit down and watch no matter what I am doing even though I have burned DVDs for every SB win) the 4:3, old graphics and commentary age them, but that stuff is just like yesterday to me. Screw their SB win. They know they have some catching up to do.

I think you may have misunderstood my post, man. It was basically a bunch of sarcasm regarding their double-standards when it comes to Super Bowl history. Apparently, none of our wins mean anything because, to them, it is just us "living in the past." So, if that's the way they feel, then they need to forget about their victory because it's now a new league year and their championship, according to their standards, would also be considered "living in the past."

I am more than willing to eat it when they throw their lonely ring in my face, as long as they are willing to do this same when I throw our fistful (including the thumb) in their faces. Either a Super Bowl victor means something forever, or it never means anything. They can't have it both ways.

Because they are begging and screaming for our attention and respect. I guess they feel "inadequate"

It's a pretty bad sense of insecurity.
[ Edited by kronik on May 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM ]
Originally posted by kronik:

I see they are still obsessed over our organization. They can't help embarassing themselves. Kind of like the dorky pimple faced kid that got rejected by the hot babe and keeps stalking her. Or.... kind of like the guy that taunts someone, then hides behind a referee. Pretty pathetic people up there.

Are there any man cards left up there?

[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on May 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM ]
I swear these guys take this so seriously. Who the f*ck calls themselves "12s"

They have to be the only team that's ever won a Super Bowl and continued to remain infatuated with their rival. I bet Baltimore didn't make their win all about the Steelers.

Niner fans will name the Packers, Cowboys, and Giants before the Seahawks as THE "rival"

Yet most of the "12s" would say "49ers, 49ers, 49ers"

Until the Super Bowl, "42-13" was probably the highlight of most of their lives.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

They have to be the only team that's ever won a Super Bowl and continued to remain infatuated with their rival. I bet Baltimore didn't make their win all about the Steelers.

Niner fans will name the Packers, Cowboys, and Giants before the Seahawks as THE "rival"

Until the Super Bowl, "42-13" was probably the highlight of most of their lives.

This.
Jesus this is so true, I swear its like they have lived in jealousy for the past 30 years.

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

This.
Jesus this is so true, I swear its like they have lived in jealousy for the past 30 years.

I guess you guys don't realize that SEA is like the little sister of SF

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2022670039_dannycolumn15xml.html

This "rivalry" goes deeper than the football teams folk!
Reminds me of how Jan Brady envied her big sister Marsha Brady.

"Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, it's always about Marsha!!"

[ Edited by kronik on May 8, 2014 at 8:24 PM ]

For me I think the rational has more to do with the current team and current events. While you guys have 5 super bowl rings you don't have a single member of the franchise from ownership to player that remain. The Seahawks just won the super bowl with the current team, ownership and fan base.

We have been hearing about your 5 rings since joining the division and during that time being the most dominant team in the division, Even while you were going through a decade of misery your 5 rings have been used as an example of your dominance even while you were getting dominated.

Do you still look at England as superior to America? Because at one time they not only were but they owned us. History becomes history for a reason and while it has it's place it also has to have it's perspective and relevance. That perspective being your 5 rings have no relevance to the current footballs teams that are battling it out on the field.

Your current team, coaches FO and ownership have zero trophy's. They have a couple division championships and a trip to the super bowl that ended in a loss. Those current events don't stack up, we could say more than that before winning the super bowl and if your are one of those that wants to blame officiating then consider the officiating of our first super bowl. Most of the nation believes this should be our 2nd ring, not our first. As well most believe the Steelers shouldn't have more rings than you. Admit it, if a Steeler fan was trying to rub it in your face about having 6 to your 5, you would argue the validity of the way they got theirs. Or if they were trying to make an argument for being the better team now because of more trophies you (just like everyone else) would simply laugh at them.

I love the little sister analogy. I think it is very apt. The once hotter sister has become older and less attractive while her sibling has blossomed into Miss America. It's not that she isn't still attractive. She is in fact she is still really hot but now it is her that is envious and trying to remind her younger more beautiful sibling that she used to be the hotter and winning 5 Miss America pageants falls onto def ears because the little sister in this case is currently on top of the world with no signs of aging any time soon. Sure she had some recent surgery that brought back some of her vibrancy and youthful glow but she is still standing on the lower peg of the podium looking up, knowing full well she has been bested and only hoping that either her younger more beautiful sister will have a tragic accident or that the next surgery will do more. Your past is beautiful but lately you are really being a B1tch...

Keep in mind the analogy is all in fun. Don't take it to seriously.
Originally posted by 12thfan:

For me I think the rational has more to do with the current team and current events. While you guys have 5 super bowl rings you don't have a single member of the franchise from ownership to player that remain. The Seahawks just won the super bowl with the current team, ownership and fan base.

We have been hearing about your 5 rings since joining the division and during that time being the most dominant team in the division, Even while you were going through a decade of misery your 5 rings have been used as an example of your dominance even while you were getting dominated.

Do you still look at England as superior to America? Because at one time they not only were but they owned us. History becomes history for a reason and while it has it's place it also has to have it's perspective and relevance. That perspective being your 5 rings have no relevance to the current footballs teams that are battling it out on the field.

Your current team, coaches FO and ownership have zero trophy's. They have a couple division championships and a trip to the super bowl that ended in a loss. Those current events don't stack up, we could say more than that before winning the super bowl and if your are one of those that wants to blame officiating then consider the officiating of our first super bowl. Most of the nation believes this should be our 2nd ring, not our first. As well most believe the Steelers shouldn't have more rings than you. Admit it, if a Steeler fan was trying to rub it in your face about having 6 to your 5, you would argue the validity of the way they got theirs. Or if they were trying to make an argument for being the better team now because of more trophies you (just like everyone else) would simply laugh at them.

I love the little sister analogy. I think it is very apt. The once hotter sister has become older and less attractive while her sibling has blossomed into Miss America. It's not that she isn't still attractive. She is in fact she is still really hot but now it is her that is envious and trying to remind her younger more beautiful sibling that she used to be the hotter and winning 5 Miss America pageants falls onto def ears because the little sister in this case is currently on top of the world with no signs of aging any time soon. Sure she had some recent surgery that brought back some of her vibrancy and youthful glow but she is still standing on the lower peg of the podium looking up, knowing full well she has been bested and only hoping that either her younger more beautiful sister will have a tragic accident or that the next surgery will do more. Your past is beautiful but lately you are really being a B1tch...

Keep in mind the analogy is all in fun. Don't take it to seriously.

Actually, your analogy is deeply flawed. We have never shown jealousy of the little sister. It's the little sister that instigates everything.

One year ago, the little sister attempts to buy a brick in our new stadium to insult our team. Big sister says "whatever." Feeling disrespected and ignored, the little sister flies a banner over our stadium in a game that the little sister lost. The little sister cries "referees cheated us" but doesn't mention anything about big sister bullying her at Larry Fitzgerald's charity function.

Then the NFC championship game comes up a couple months later. Our 4th straight road game and the little sister's 4th straight home game. Little sister shamelessly bans big sisters fans from attending. They also cowardly pass a city ordinance to ban big sister from flying banners over her stadium.

With all the odds stacked against big sister, little sister barely beats big sister with the help of incompetent referees and starts talking trash. Now little sister doesn't mention anything about referees anymore and just so happens to bring up big sister bullying her at Larry Fitzgerald's charity function on national TV. Why didn't little sister mention it before?? Hmmmm. I assume it's been eating at her for a while.

A week later, little sister wins the superbowl against the weak AFC but little sister still keeps thinking about her big sister. In order to get big sister's attention, little sister tries to publicly insult big sister every chance she gets. Big sister doesnt give a fukk and keeps ignoring her and minding her own business but little sister can't take it. Little sister deeply wants attention and respect from big sister so bad.

Anyways, big sister would like to respect little sister but unfortunately, with the pathetic way the little sister acts, can anyone blame the big sister for continuing to look down on the little sister???
[ Edited by kronik on May 11, 2014 at 1:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I guess you guys don't realize that SEA is like the little sister of SF

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2022670039_dannycolumn15xml.html

This "rivalry" goes deeper than the football teams folk!

LOL that was a great article.
Share 49ersWebzone