There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Flowers anyone?

Originally posted by Youngone:
No thanks, deepest draft in 70 years

this is said every year.

CBs this year dont impress me.
Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by Youngone:
No thanks, deepest draft in 70 years

this is said every year.

CBs this year dont impress me.

Evidently, Niners brass not impressed, either.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/matt-maioccos-49ers-chat-transcript-5614
Dude is worth alot.Helluva CB doe.
Berry is their best CB and one of the true elite top 3 Cbs in the league.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Berry is their best CB and one of the true elite top 3 Cbs in the league.

Isn't Berry a Safety?
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Berry is their best CB and one of the true elite top 3 Cbs in the league.

Isn't Berry a Safety?

yes
If the price is right Balks could make a move. Flowers in that 49ers D can only get better. Ask Glenn Dorsey.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,098
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Berry is their best CB and one of the true elite top 3 Cbs in the league.

Isn't Berry a Safety?

yes

Lol tony starks
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,031
Originally posted by RDB4216:
KC had a great pass rush overall last year, and did rack up the sacks. But there was a lull during the season due to injuries. Houston missed several games, and I think him and Hall both missed a game together. That is when the secondary struggled.

He graded out as a bottom 15 cover corner according to PFF. QB's had a 66.7 % completion rate against him, and had a passer rating of 103.9 when targeting him, he surrendered 846 yards & 4 TD's in coverage last year. He fits best on a team that will employ more zone coverages than we do.
i swear just cuz of the hit and run that culliver had doesnt mean he wont be a beast this season..FUTURE TAG TEAM CHAMPS... #BROCKCULLIVER
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
He`s deft a lock to start over a rookie so why dont we just trade back KC or our own 2ND round pick for his services then we can just focus in the draft on WR & D-Line help or even at Safety.

When you're a contending team like the 49ers with a bunch of expensive veterans, you need good players on cheapo rookie deals to continue to compete
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
KC had a great pass rush overall last year, and did rack up the sacks. But there was a lull during the season due to injuries. Houston missed several games, and I think him and Hall both missed a game together. That is when the secondary struggled.

He graded out as a bottom 15 cover corner according to PFF. QB's had a 66.7 % completion rate against him, and had a passer rating of 103.9 when targeting him, he surrendered 846 yards & 4 TD's in coverage last year. He fits best on a team that will employ more zone coverages than we do.


jesus, how did this guy make his first pro bowl last year? those #'s don't look good. i was always pretty impressed with his play since he came into the league.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,031
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
jesus, how did this guy make his first pro bowl last year? those #'s don't look good. i was always pretty impressed with his play since he came into the league.

The reputation that precedes some players gets them in to the Pro Bowl. Happens often and not just in the NFL, other sports All Star games often end up with guys getting in on rep over someone a little more deserving in a particular year. He is still a very good player, just not a great fit for that scheme.
Dammit I was hoping Cully would keep his nose clean....now some other b.s. has reared it's head.