LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

What is the media's fetish with the Broncos?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SaksV:
Although I agree that the Colts had some piss poor defensive units during his time in Indy, nobody can deny Peyton's piss poor performances in the playoffs....and that's where he gets the "choke artist" title from.

Belichick had Peyton's number. The fact that he played indoors for the Colts cost them every time they went up to NE in the cold weather. How many interceptions did Ty Law have against Peyton in the playoffs.
Peyton Manning. He is the face of the NFL at the moment.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Belichick had Peyton's number. The fact that he played indoors for the Colts cost them every time they went up to NE in the cold weather. How many interceptions did Ty Law have against Peyton in the playoffs.

The one that Indy had a chance to win was the 2003 AFCCG (NE was too much for them in 2004, regardless of how Peyton played), that was the game when Law had 3 picks, IIRC.

That series was a perfect example of home field advantage being crucial. In the elements/freezing cold vs indoors and on turf.
They did go to the super bowl last year and they've revamped the defense with a draft yet to come
They've got desperate and running out of time written all over them. I'd bet good money they're going to do a face-plant this year. And it couldn't happen to a better couple of blue-eyed supermen.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by KapToBoldin:
Originally posted by kronik:
Wait, name me a couple of good defense the Broncos lit up last year

The Cowgirls in Week 5.... Just Kidding. They really didn't face a real defense until the Super Bowl, that's how bad the AFC was last year.

I think if they caught the early season Kansas City defense, or maybe the Bengals, those were some legit defenses.

LOL, not really. mediocre at best.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by KapToBoldin:
Wait, name me a couple of good defense the Broncos lit up last year

The Cowgirls in Week 5.... Just Kidding. They really didn't face a real defense until the Super Bowl, that's how bad the AFC was last year.

I think if they caught the early season Kansas City defense, or maybe the Bengals, those were some legit defenses.

LOL, not really. mediocre at best.

I agree. KC's defense was never good. They played possibly the easiest 9 game stretch in modern NFL history to start the season. 8 of the 9 teams were non-playoff teams and they faced Philly when they had the most overrated QB in league history still playing.
star power. manning. a story.

same fetish the media has with the yankees, lakers, red sox, cowboys, or celebrities. welcome to our media.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Peyton Manning. He is the face of the NFL at the moment.

A face that only a mother could love.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I don't know / don't care. But don't worry, with this draft class and the likes of Michael Sam, Manziel, Clowney, etc., the Donkeys will have to take a back seat.

Share 49ersWebzone