LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

NFC West Schedule

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Disp:
Funny, I read the same line of BS last year from Seattle fans crying about 10 am starts. They had no problem the 2 years prior when the Niners had I believe 5 10 AM start games each year in 2011 and 2012, the most of any West coast team. Happens to Seattle and all of a sudden it's unfair.

No, I agree completely. Seattle had 5 last year, and it was BS, just as it was for SF prior to that.

The league seems to just skirt around it every year at the competition committee, but it would seem pretty damn easy to say if a PST team travels east, the game starts at 1:00 PST.
Originally posted by maltz88:
No, I agree completely. Seattle had 5 last year, and it was BS, just as it was for SF prior to that.

The league seems to just skirt around it every year at the competition committee, but it would seem pretty damn easy to say if a PST team travels east, the game starts at 1:00 PST.

Although, they both went 4-1 in those games so, not much to complain about - adversity met
Funny, I read the same line of BS last year from Seattle fans crying about 10 am starts. They had no problem the 2 years prior when the Niners had I believe 5 10 AM start games each year in 2011 and 2012, the most of any West coast team. Happens to Seattle and all of a sudden it's unfair.

San Fran had 3 in 2012. You were moved out of every potentially tough 10:00AM start based on the previous years records known when making the schedule.
Prime time game in GB,
Loss to the Vikings at 10:00am,
Win at the Jets at 10:00am,
Prime time for the Saints,
Loss to the Rams at 10:00am,
Prime time at NE,
Prime time at Seattle

In 2013 you had just 2 early starts and this year will be 2 again.

Seattle had 5 in 2012, 5 in 2013 and will have three this year.

I can't find start times for 2011.

Who was just saying something about it being sad they know our start times better than a Seahawk fan? I guess this would be even worse then.
Originally posted by 12thfan:

San Fran had 3 in 2012. You were moved out of every potentially tough 10:00AM start based on the previous years records known when making the schedule.
Prime time game in GB,
Loss to the Vikings at 10:00am,
Win at the Jets at 10:00am,
Prime time for the Saints,
Loss to the Rams at 10:00am,
Prime time at NE,
Prime time at Seattle

In 2013 you had just 2 early starts and this year will be 2 again.

Seattle had 5 in 2012, 5 in 2013 and will have three this year.

I can't find start times for 2011.

Who was just saying something about it being sad they know our start times better than a Seahawk fan? I guess this would be even worse then.

you need to learn the definition of prime time games. both the new orleans game and green bay game were 1:25pm starts. those arent prime time. sure those can be 10am games that were moved back to 1 pm, but they arent prime time games.
Originally posted by crabman82:
you need to learn the definition of prime time games. both the new orleans game and green bay game were 1:25pm starts. those arent prime time. sure those can be 10am games that were moved back to 1 pm, but they arent prime time games.

I was going from memory on the 2012 schedule. Knew there were some games that were simply moved out of the early slot for whatever reason but couldn't remember which ones.

By the way, Seattle has had 10 games the last two years. I wonder why they have never been moved from 10:00am to 1:15pm like they do for you guys? Probably just another coincidence like playing 10 games at 10:00am to your 5 that last couple years or playing Thursday night football in your house again even though TNF has the lowest win percentage of any prime time game for the away team and we just did it two years ago or playing you this year at the very end of the schedule instead of the beginning when your still trying to get your secondary dialed in and Bowman back on the field or playing a gauntlet of NFC west teams at the end of the season year instead of spread out like your schedule or a week 4 bye instead of a week 8 bye like you guys.

Pretty amazing how all these coincidences seem to coincidentally go in your favor. But that's ok. You guys said we would never be able to overcome our schedule last year and we did just fine. Another tough schedule just makes the victory that much sweeter.
I wonder which team has had the most 10:00 am starts overall or which team has the most overall travel miles, I'll bet it's not the SeaHawks.

I was going from memory on the 2012 schedule. Knew there were some games that were simply moved out of the early slot for whatever reason but couldn't remember which ones.

By the way, Seattle has had 10 games the last two years. I wonder why they have never been moved from 10:00am to 1:15pm like they do for you guys? Probably just another coincidence like playing 10 games at 10:00am to your 5 that last couple years or playing Thursday night football in your house again even though TNF has the lowest win percentage of any prime time game for the away team and we just did it two years ago or playing you this year at the very end of the schedule instead of the beginning when your still trying to get your secondary dialed in and Bowman back on the field or playing a gauntlet of NFC west teams at the end of the season year instead of spread out like your schedule or a week 4 bye instead of a week 8 bye like you guys.

Pretty amazing how all these coincidences seem to coincidentally go in your favor. But that's ok. You guys said we would never be able to overcome our schedule last year and we did just fine. Another tough schedule just makes the victory that much sweeter.

just off the top of my head, you played in carolina in 2012 and that was a 1pm start, aswell as the bills game in toronto the same year. if i dig a little deeper there might another one or two. the way you guys try to re-write history a year or two after the fact is comical. do some research before making dumb claims like i have bolded.
Not sure about the bills game in Toronto. I know it was' t 1:00pm but it might have been later. The Carolina game was 10:00am west coast time.
Not sure about the bills game in Toronto. I know it was' t 1:00pm but it might have been later. The Carolina game was 10:00am west coast time.

come at me bro, i've got facts. in addition to actually remembering the start times for your teams games better than you can (some 12th fan huh?) i've linked the 2 box scores from those games, you'll see the EST start times are listed there. your 2013 carolina game was 10am, not the 2012 one. #research

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=321007029

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=321216002
come at me bro, i've got facts. in addition to actually remembering the start times for your teams games better than you can (some 12th fan huh?) i've linked the 2 box scores from those games, you'll see the EST start times are listed there. your 2013 carolina game was 10am, not the 2012 one. #research

You win, I'll admit when I am wrong. Couldn't find the start times anywhere so was going by memory and it should be factored in that I suffer from sometimers, I don't have it all the time.

Good find by the way.

Question for you, the some 12th man, we know who that is. What is the nickname for Niner fans? Beyond Niners fans of course. Just curious.

Bu the way I don't bite on the some 12th fan ribbing because I have been a member from the start. All your doing is making fun of my memory and my wife and kids do that all the time. At least that's how I remember it. But then I don't remember ever forgetting anything.

You win, I'll admit when I am wrong. Couldn't find the start times anywhere so was going by memory and it should be factored in that I suffer from sometimers, I don't have it all the time.

Good find by the way.

Question for you, the some 12th man, we know who that is. What is the nickname for Niner fans? Beyond Niners fans of course. Just curious.

Bu the way I don't bite on the some 12th fan ribbing because I have been a member from the start. All your doing is making fun of my memory and my wife and kids do that all the time. At least that's how I remember it. But then I don't remember ever forgetting anything.

Nobody plays the Patriots?
Who cares?

None of this is going to amount to anything when the rubber meets the road.

The Hags and Niners will be within a game of each other at the end of the season, hopefully the Niners are the team with that one game lead.. There is not a single thing about that schedule that stands out as beneficial or negative IMHO. The Cards and Rams? May they both go 8-8 and argue about who the best of the mediocre is.

Good find by the way.

no i was just making fun of someone who comes in here to try to make a point about the 49ers getting better treatment from the schedule makers than the seahawks do, the problem is some of the evidence you were trying to use simply just wasnt factual. if you want to come in here and make a point, double check your information
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Originally posted by WINiner:
@ the rest the NFCW for their week 4 bye's

This is huge. We play 7 games, then bye, then 9. Seattle plays 3, bye then 13 straight. Good luck with the grind hawks.

R.I.P. p***y Harvin.
Share 49ersWebzone