LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

Trade for Mark Ingram

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Chief:
Why in the Hell would we trade for a RB?

/thread
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Yes. We need trade James for Ingram. We need him because he is stone his armor heavy and boom run to hits the people off. Gore is very good to run and find a win games. Then go James trade to ingram please..

Ok. If gore is will get injured when he is getting a little too old. So Ingram can learn from him when gore played it for games. If ingram wanted to work hard how successful to run and win games.

Interesting take....
I would give up a conditional 7th for Ingram.
i only want gore to be done, so that we can see what the others can do and hopefully they can do better. but sadly, that hasnt happened yet. the other RBs have never been able to match his performance.
i must admit i'm a little annoyed w/ his performances against the seahawks and at the end of the year.
i'd trade for his dad before him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
No
  • Garce
  • Veteran
No
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Yes. We need trade James for Ingram. We need him because he is stone his armor heavy and boom run to hits the people off. Gore is very good to run and find a win games. Then go James trade to ingram please..

Ok. If gore is will get injured when he is getting a little too old. So Ingram can learn from him when gore played it for games. If ingram wanted to work hard how successful to run and win games.

Interesting take....

Yes. I wanted Marshall lynch trade from Buffalo but 49ers fans don't interest to trade it.. they blind on players were talent. I have a very good my eyes on player which is talent a football.. we need ingram for our is backup the best. He can learn and watch gore plays a games about wins as games. Other few fakes fans here said no cuz they afraid of me when they said no of here. They are smart.. They dont want to see us get a chamionship and sick for us.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on May 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM ]
I couldn't find any other threads on this guy, therefore:

Saints RB Mark Ingram suspended four games for PEDs
Ingram, who led the Saints in rushing last season with 1,124 yards, is eligible to return to the Saints' active roster
on Monday, Oct. 1, following the team's Sept. 30 matchup against the Giants. In addition to the Giants, Ingram will
miss games against the Buccaneers, Browns and Falcons.

"They did know before the draft," Rapoport said. "They never quite can tell if the player is going to win an appeal
or not. He's been battling this for the last several weeks. He found out today he did not win his appeal."

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I couldn't find any other threads on this guy, therefore:

Saints RB Mark Ingram suspended four games for PEDs
Ingram, who led the Saints in rushing last season with 1,124 yards, is eligible to return to the Saints' active roster
on Monday, Oct. 1, following the team's Sept. 30 matchup against the Giants. In addition to the Giants, Ingram will
miss games against the Buccaneers, Browns and Falcons.

"They did know before the draft," Rapoport said. "They never quite can tell if the player is going to win an appeal
or not. He's been battling this for the last several weeks. He found out today he did not win his appeal."

Dude wants a raise after being suspended.
Won't happen.

Shanny Jr. takes late rounders/outcasts/un-drafted free agents and turns them into studs. Just like daddy Shanny did all those years in Denver.
No way.. 4 yds and a cloud of dust
Boy, a lot of bad takes in this bumped thread
Share 49ersWebzone