LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Terrelle Pryor traded to Seachickens

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Garcia2Owens:
Now if we hurt Wilson we have Pryor to worry about

Another stupid move by the Raiders. He was the best QB on their roster IMO. Had the most potential. I would have loved to have him as a back up especially for only a 7th rd pick. I prefer him over Gabbert anyday. Sucks that the Seahawks of all teams landed him. Now if we hurt Wilson we have Pryor to worry about

lol
Originally posted by Existence:
Now if we hurt Wilson we have Pryor to worry about

Please, let's take on that worry. I really want to hear the over-the-top hyper-positive cliche machine that is Russell Wilson while he's in a cast. It might make it more entertaining.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I'm actually excited Pryor is their QB.

They better hope Wilson keeps his level of play up, they are one bad hit away from going back to where they belong

This x 100 ... what is all the fuss about? Pryor sucks.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Another stupid move by the Raiders. He was the best QB on their roster IMO. Had the most potential. I would have loved to have him as a back up especially for only a 7th rd pick. I prefer him over Gabbert anyday. Sucks that the Seahawks of all teams landed him. Now if we hurt Wilson we have Pryor to worry about

lol

Pretty sure there's a reason he got traded for the very last tradable pick this draft.
Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by RogerCraigsUncle:
He has the potential to be better than Kaepernick. At least he can make a read. I'd rather have Terrelle Pryor and let Kaepernick walk, make an example out of him. Tell the other players it was the sexual assault stuff. Release Culliver, Aldon and Kaepernick and tell the remaining players that this nonsense won't be tolerated. I guarantee you'd see some guys stepping up the effort in the weight room.

dumbest comment on the WZ right now
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Improve our team HOW? Have you not seen Pryor play?! He needs 2-3 years of grooming before he is even a respectable QB. Not to mention we can draft a guy like Logan Thomas in the third if we want another project QB. I think the 49ers "intrest" was merely a ploy to have the Seahawks shed a draft pick.

Maybe he won't be playing QB . . .

I doubt and if converting a guy who has played QB his entire life into a WR three years into his NFL carreer is your teams master plan, more power to ya.

He should be at home playing MADDEN, not on our roster. That way he could actually fix his accuracy!!
You can tell how lame the zone has gotten this offseason when people are talking about Terrell "I should of chosen basketball" Pryor.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
You can tell how lame the zone has gotten this offseason when people are talking about Terrell "I should of chosen basketball" Pryor.

not to mention how we are supposed to shake in our boots if we have to play him
Originally posted by cciowa:

The d-bag Heath Evans says we are the red-headed step children of the NFC West, we might as well not even show up

Originally posted by matt49er:
He has the potential to be better than Kaepernick. At least he can make a read. I'd rather have Terrelle Pryor and let Kaepernick walk, make an example out of him. Tell the other players it was the sexual assault stuff. Release Culliver, Aldon and Kaepernick and tell the remaining players that this nonsense won't be tolerated. I guarantee you'd see some guys stepping up the effort in the weight room.

lmao. Pryor is a wannabe QB IMO. He is a project. Anyway saying if Wilson is hurt we have to worry about Pryor is like having to worry about Gabbert. Both QBs are average at best.

Kap is 1000 times better than Pryor.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by cciowa:

The d-bag Heath Evans says we are the red-headed step children of the NFC West, we might as well not even show up
we really have not been respected for the last three years by some so that will never change
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by matt49er:

lmao. Pryor is a wannabe QB IMO. He is a project. Anyway saying if Wilson is hurt we have to worry about Pryor is like having to worry about Gabbert. Both QBs are average at best.

Kap is 1000 times better than Pryor.
how AB had the energy to respond to that is beyond me. if that guy is really roger craigs uncle he probably is one of those creepy uncles who does back yard bbqs on the fourth of july wearing black dress socks with open toed sandals
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I'm actually excited Pryor is their QB.

They better hope Wilson keeps his level of play up, they are one bad hit away from going back to where they belong

This x 100 ... what is all the fuss about? Pryor sucks.

Pryor is awful.

LOL @ the people around here who think otherwise. I've watched every game this guy has played. Terrible.
Sign Tim Tebow to counter the SeaChickens
Share 49ersWebzone