LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Terrelle Pryor traded to Seachickens

Shop 49ers game tickets
I banned him. Forget about him. He was a troll
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I banned him. Forget about him. He was a troll

thank you jesus! lol
THANK GOD we didn't get him!!! Seriously, WTF is up with that??? Was that a Baalke or Harbaugh decision to go after him?
Originally posted by RogerCraigsUncle:
Do you believe that Kaepernick threw an interception and a bunch of turnovers that gave Seattle a world championship? Because that is real.

Honestly, Terrelle Pryor would at least give the 49ers a chance to try out some other quarterbacks. You can't do much worse than Kaepernick. Especially with Harbaugh who seems able to coach any QB to be a winner. Pryor has better QB skills than Kaepernick.

How so old man?

http://www.nfl.com/player/colinkaepernick/2495186/careerstats

http://www.nfl.com/player/terrellepryor/2531332/careerstats
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by sfout:
9ers wanted him as well.

I wanted him. Battle gabbart for back up

Seriously? Why?
we blow another chance to improve our team, wow,, the rich keep getting richer and we just keep getting poorer
Originally posted by cciowa:
9ers wanted him as well.

Seriously? Why?
we blow another chance to improve our team, wow,, the rich keep getting richer and we just keep getting poorer

Improve our team HOW? Have you not seen Pryor play?! He needs 2-3 years of grooming before he is even a respectable QB. Not to mention we can draft a guy like Logan Thomas in the third if we want another project QB. I think the 49ers "intrest" was merely a ploy to have the Seahawks shed a draft pick.
Screw Pryor. We have gabbert.............

Geez, no way to even compare gabbert to Pryor.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:46 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by RogerCraigsUncle:
He has the potential to be better than Kaepernick. At least he can make a read. I'd rather have Terrelle Pryor and let Kaepernick walk, make an example out of him. Tell the other players it was the sexual assault stuff. Release Culliver, Aldon and Kaepernick and tell the remaining players that this nonsense won't be tolerated. I guarantee you'd see some guys stepping up the effort in the weight room.

lol that use of the gifs made me laff
Was hoping we would trade for the guy. Oh well Seahawks will probably just cut him later on after wasting a draft pick
Originally posted by tohara3:
Was hoping we would trade for the guy. Oh well Seahawks will probably just cut him later on after wasting a draft pick

Or possibly cut BJ??

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

Or possibly cut BJ??

Yeah I was just gonna ask if he was still on their PS team.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Niner FO pretending to be interested in this scrub... dictating the CAWKS' move. Good, now they're stuck with him
Originally posted by LVJay:
Niner FO pretending to be interested in this scrub... dictating the CAWKS' move. Good, now they're stuck with him

Seriously, lol

Niners didnt f**kin want him, if they did they woulda offered a higher pick
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
9ers wanted him as well.

Seriously? Why?

Improve our team HOW? Have you not seen Pryor play?! He needs 2-3 years of grooming before he is even a respectable QB. Not to mention we can draft a guy like Logan Thomas in the third if we want another project QB. I think the 49ers "intrest" was merely a ploy to have the Seahawks shed a draft pick.

i am such an a*****e
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Or possibly cut BJ??

oh god, i hope they do not cut him,, cuz you know what will happen around here
Share 49ersWebzone