There are 174 users in the forums

Terrelle Pryor traded to Seachickens

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pryor sucks
He has the potential to be better than Kaepernick. At least he can make a read. I'd rather have Terrelle Pryor and let Kaepernick walk, make an example out of him. Tell the other players it was the sexual assault stuff. Release Culliver, Aldon and Kaepernick and tell the remaining players that this nonsense won't be tolerated. I guarantee you'd see some guys stepping up the effort in the weight room.
[ Edited by RogerCraigsUncle on Apr 21, 2014 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraigsUncle:
He has the potential to be better than Kaepernick. At least he can make a read. I'd rather have Terrelle Pryor and let Kaepernick walk, make an example out of him. Tell the other players it was the sexual assault stuff. Release Culliver, Aldon and Kaepernick and tell the remaining players that this nonsense won't be tolerated. I guarantee you'd see some guys stepping up the effort in the weight room.

.............................................. wait you're serious ......
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by awol36:

• sfout
  • Veteran

Any guesses on which vet is using this as an alias to get their troll (or dare I say real opinion) on?

cocaine is a helluva drug
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Baalke fails yet again.

Pryor 》》》》》 gabbert
I'm an old man and don't care what none of ya think. I served 34 years in the Marine Corps and that's how we do things. Someone starts acting the fool, you send a message. Not just to the fool but the guys watching. The 49ers need to send a message. All this nonsense and horsing around is getting out of hand.

Who the hell cares? If he's their backup answer they had better put R. Wilson in a bubble and invent a protective shell (complete with airbags and seat belts) for QB's on game days.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm an old man and don't care what none of ya think. I served 34 years in the Marine Corps and that's how we do things. Someone starts acting the fool, you send a message. Not just to the fool but the guys watching. The 49ers need to send a message. All this nonsense and horsing around is getting out of hand.

You were in the marines ? Why didn't you say so before, that changes everything.
Meh, Pryor sucks dick. Even if we were the ones that got him, I'd still feel the same way.

especially kaepernick who did nothing. send a message by cutting your starting qb in favor of some scrub because he didn't get charged or accused of anything.

brilliant!!

This has to be a troll!! I cannot imagine any sane football fan, of any team, paying any real attention can ever actually believe such full blown bullsh_t
Share 49ersWebzone